Vulpera Celebration Thread! šŸ¦Š

Tried to do a Vulpera Engineer Hunter using different pieces than my priest set.

6 Likes

Vulperas are best vulupas.

Meerah for peacechief.

6 Likes

I like it! :fox_face: :hammer_and_wrench:

2 Likes

Interesting mix there.

2 Likes

Yep!

Guaranteed peace or your enemies reduced to pieces.

3 Likes

Tangent: Having done a little of the beta, the ā€œhorde leadersā€ show up a lot, but I havenā€™t seen any vulpera representation there. I know thereā€™s only so much screen time to go around, but I hope the vulpera leaders get at least a little face time in shadowlands.

5 Likes

Yeah. It wouldā€™ve been nice to see new Vulpera characters and NPCā€™s aroundā€¦ but given the nature of this particular expansion, that probably wonā€™t happen. Maybe next expansion (maybe theyā€™ll give their section of Orgrimmar more attention, even - I notice they are the only Allied Race without any reps in or around the embassy, too)

Edit P.S.: To be fair, there were a couple unnamed vulpera NPCā€™s of a certain class at one point, though.

2 Likes

And Kiro is present and speaks in the new pre-shadowlands book

3 Likes

Yes, he does have a couple appearances, which was honestly more than I was expecting. Heh.

2 Likes

It would be very funny, if Kiro ended up as one of those responsible for the horde while the other leaders are in Shadowland.

If Turalyon is going to end up responsible for the alliance in the absence of Anduin, Jaina and other leading Alliance members, I would think it reasonable for Kiro to end up with a chair at the Horde council table.

I know a ā€œpurebredā€ orc who would be sick if that happened! :rofl:

:fox_face:

3 Likes

Kiro is part of the council, or the novel indicated as much. And I think he would be a great leader. Very level-headed and practical. Especially in this time of (relative) faction peace.

2 Likes

Are vulperas necromancers?
Because nice necro, guys.

When was this necroā€™d? Itā€™s been relatively active since it was created.

4 Likes

Vulperas threads never die! :fox_face:

2 Likes

According to some of the datamined information we will be able to tame Camels in Shadowlands and it looks like Alpacas will be in that family. If this makes it to live Vulpera Hunters will be able to have matching Alpaca pets to go with their Alpaca mount. Petopia has already added the new pet familes to their page.

5 Likes

So weā€™ll soon see Vulpera Hunters with an Alpaca mount, two Alpaca combat pets, and an Alpaca mini pet? Sounds awesome to me! :fox_face:

Iā€™ll have to keep an eye on Petopia for Shadowlands pet news, as pet taming is one of my favorite aspects of hunters. :smiley:

6 Likes

I will tame two and name them Reese and Cyrus.

3 Likes

Hm I donā€™t play a hunter, but thatā€™s cool to know.

1 Like

Very nice, Iā€™ll most likely be taming a pair for my hunter when it comes

3 Likes

I understood that reference!

3 Likes