Vulpera Celebration Thread! šŸ¦Š

Honestly the Vulpera thread and the mechagnome one are where I find the greatest peace on the forums.

Yaā€™ll are great!

5 Likes

It was definitely a labour to get into into the state it is now. The original threads were full of the usual negativity that plagued the forums. Trolls and angry people were very vocal. I tried to set an example of how to diffuse hostile comments with good natured humour, well cited facts, and a self discipline to not mirror hostile rhetoric. Iā€™m happy to say that the people in this thread adopted those values and used them to help disarm any hostility that leaked in here.

The Vulpera are a happy forum topic because everybody put in the effort to make it so.

10 Likes

If ever there was a gracious leader of a grassroots movement it is you, Eevee. I can imagine it wasnā€™t easy, so my hatā€™s off to you. I always try to keep things positive, but never more than in this thread.

Although I donā€™t post on my little Shimeji much, heā€™s always in mind when Iā€™m reading comments here.

:hugs:

5 Likes

Agreed! Eeveeā€™s dedication is definitely an inspiration. :fox_face:

5 Likes

The effort is much appreciated. Sifting through mounds upon mounds of silly outrage, whines, and mostly pointless complaining gets exhausting after awhile. At least I know here, everyone is here to have a good time.

2 Likes

I mashed up the vulpera heritage armor with some other items to get a custom vulpera priest outfit.

Foxy dressup is best dressup.

8 Likes

Thatā€™s really a good looking mog! The ā€œwaist of timeā€ is a nice touch too. Thatā€™s a rabbithole that I went down for quite awhile a couple months ago. Finding things to go with it can be a challenge all its own :smiley:

3 Likes

Super cute!

2 Likes

Also, I want to say thanks to the people who say nice things about me. Iā€™m sorry I donā€™t often directly respond to it but I donā€™t really know what to say without soundingā€¦ weird. But it does make me feel good, so thank you.

10 Likes

Thatā€™s actually a very solid look. As for me, I just look cold hehehe.

2 Likes

Iā€™m tempted to try a little mix and match with my hunter too nowā€¦ Iā€™ll post if I come up with something

4 Likes

Iā€™ll be waiting to see what you come up with!

Hereā€™s the Tmog Iā€™m using with my BM Hunter.

5 Likes

Nice nice. Not flashy, but functional and to the point. I can appreciate that.

I mean is it sad that you feel the need to come on here and try to spoil otherā€™s enjoyment of a race they like?

2 Likes

Nice transmogs!

2 Likes

Nice look :+1:

2 Likes

This is my Vulpera Shamanā€™s current look with a few pieces mixed with the heritage armor:

worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/rexxar/gweese

Looks mostly fitting, though I will admit that Iā€™m not the best at designing transmogs for my characters. Still, I was happy to find a skirt that seems to go well with the heritage armor.

4 Likes

Looks nice, belt does clip a bit, but overall goes well together.

1 Like

If I donā€™t have that already I need to go get that, it matches nicely, thank you for sharing

2 Likes

I need to shift gears some and farm up some more mail transmogs. I think I have the fire look covered well enough. Now I need a water looking set for resto. Any suggestions welcomed as I have no real sense of style when it comes to anythingā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

:fox_face:

2 Likes