Vulpera Celebration Thread! 🩊

Congratulations! May it serve you well

3 Likes

I have all of the allied races unlocked but my characters
are maxed. I might delete one of them to make a Vulpera because
they are just to adorable not to make one.

4 Likes

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Well done and congrats to you. :fox_face:

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Thanks all! Now I can swap back to my big clone :smiley:

Now I need to decide on the next heritage armor I want! (Hard choice since Vulpera was the one I wanted the most :stuck_out_tongue: )

:fox_face:

3 Likes

Congratulations!!! :+1:

1 Like

I just noticed the Huntmaster’s Loyal Wolfhawk goes really well with the Vulpera heritage armor.

4 Likes

I always felt that hunters got one of the best class mounts in legion.

1 Like

That guy saying he’d kill us on sight got slapped down so hard he exploded out of the thread.

3 Likes

Huh you’re right. laughs
I was wondering if I’d gone crazy when I couldn’t find my reply post to his adorable rant.

2 Likes

He was yiffed out of existence.

2 Likes

Night elves never understood the workings of fire why do you think so many of them burned?

2 Likes

Ouch! Vulpera truly are vicious! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Gotta be tough out in those deserts.

2 Likes

I was wandering around about a week after vulpera got released in warmode, and about 10 or so of you came outta nowhere and piled on me and slaughtered me.

I will never forget. I’d never died so comfortably before.

5 Likes

We aren’t like that Sylvanas chick we will make your death enjoyable, fluff your pillow for you while I cause bleed damage sir?

3 Likes

Okay you and Fezzy made me laugh with that exchange way more than I should’ve. I appreciate that admist all the usual negativity on the forums here. :smiley: :fox_face:

3 Likes

Nah this thread is just overloaded with positivity ever since Eevee made it. It’s even immune to the vile Sunday posters.

5 Likes