Vulpera Celebration Thread! 🦊

Let’s pretend that it is not so with blood elves, draeneis, humans and night elves in this game, being used libidinously for years and that all the rot emane only from the furrys.

I’ve read a lot about jokes about weddings between tauren and gnomes.

The perversion that disturbs you is not exclusive to furrys, but you can continue to act as if you had had some bad experience with some furry, for it to be furry.

I started playing warcraft in 2012 and never had a bad experience that wasn’t connected to Americans and words and behavior against me and other South Americans!

I should start saying that all Americans ruin everything they touch or that by chance, that guy, who is American, is a displeasing person?

Oh, for God’s sake! You want to judge everyone based on the Moon Guard community? Imagine if humanity were judged by that parameter.
Imagine if I judged every American using their president as a gauge.

If you’d been so upset, you’d have left Moonguard by now.
If you’re in this bad environment, you like it.

4 Likes

So close to heritage armor!

:fox_face:

5 Likes

Keep going! :fox_face:

4 Likes

you’ll get there dude.
Its so worth it.

4 Likes

You can do it.

4 Likes

The goal is set for this weekend! I hope to report back with success!

8 Likes

You can do it! Power leveling through Legion isn’t too bad. Especially when you’re watching Vulpera combat & running animations the whole time. :smiley:

4 Likes

I took a look at that card and dear…whatever you believe in…there should be a law against something looking that cute in a suit.

2 Likes

New Harry Potter

3 Likes

The whole Scholomance expansion definitely feels like they are leaning heavily in that general direction.

1 Like

One thing I couldn’t help but notice, is that we have taurens learning to use arcane magic.

Will we in the future have taurens wizards?
So, can a tauren actually conjure milk? :cow:

4 Likes

I want Worgen Paladins.

3 Likes

And I want vulperas paladins! :fox_face:

4 Likes

I want Tauren mages in the worst way.

2 Likes

Almost made it over the weekend! Next weekend gadget next weekend!

5 Likes

hunters of azeroth need to round them up an set them on fire. send the circus freaks back to the darkmoon faire where they belong.

1 Like

Yiff me daddy.

:grin:

3 Likes

I am a hunter. And 7th Legion tried the setting on fire thing… generally ends with them losing an airship. (Just sayin’.)

3 Likes

Set fire to a fox that lives in the desert … Caham.

Oh please! Do it! :rofl:

A toast to the perception of our detractors … and its short range.

3 Likes

:sparkling_heart: Heritage Armor!!! :sparkling_heart:

12 Likes