Vulpera Celebration Thread! šŸ¦Š

They datamined a new fox mount in Shadowlands alpha.

7 Likes

I saw that and Iā€™m looking forward to getting it if its not too hard. I just need to decided which of my Vulpera toons gets it if its tied to a Covenant.

1 Like

But what a beautiful creature.
One of the many reasons that will make me take my 2 worgen and my 3 vulperas to this magical region, because everything that involves vulpera is always 20% better.

6 Likes

Mage gotten to 120 and already do Nyā€™lotha stuff. I am happy with my progress thus far. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

It finally happened of the allied races I unlocked Vulpera now has Heritage Armor only one to get it I got it on my DK I leveled to 110 and soon 120 since she is the Chosen one going to Shadowlands canā€™t believe I actually got armor on an allied race.

Fur the Horde :fox_face:

7 Likes

This is Vulpeslupus Rogue with armor on.

Fur the Horde :fox_face:

8 Likes

Not a joke but I would like to request Vulpera (at least males) get long beards/fur options for the wizard look.

3 Likes

I uhā€¦ I second that.

3 Likes

Hello fellow Vulpera. I hope you all still accept one such as I despite my dark look and blood having long ran cold.

4 Likes

Of course! Welcome.

3 Likes

Some exciting news from the Alpha! The latest update has given Vulpera a fully separate eye-colour customization. There are many colours that were not previously available too, including a handful of heterochromatic options.

Also, the previously bugged missing tail patterns are fixed!

8 Likes

Thats amazing news! I canā€™t wait to have heterochromatic eyes!

The tails pattern was bugged? What it look like now!?

3 Likes

Currently on live, your fur pattern does not change the look of your tail. This is a bug since datamining suggests the two fur patterns also have marks that are supposed to show on your tail, but donā€™t for whatever reason. Currently on the Alpha, your tail can now have spots or stripes depending on what fur pattern you choose.

2 Likes

I canā€™t wait to unlock Vulpera in Shadowlands!

2 Likes

It is amazing how large the furry community is on WoW. I am not saying that is a bad thing, it is just incredible to me how prevalent they are. Vulpera are awesome.

2 Likes

I saw that as well and Iā€™m really looking forward to it. I have eight Vulpera toons at the moment and already planning on what eye color each one is going to get. I already have a few of them figured out. The pink eyes will go quite well with my Arcane Mage for example.

2 Likes

I get that you donā€™t mean that as a bad thing but I have got to ask.

Why do you assume Vulpera players would be furrys?

1 Like

My assumption is entirely based off of my own observations on the WRA and MG servers. I have a lot of friends on those servers that play Vulpera and are part of the furry community, they also have friends and entire guilds of just Vulpera that are also furries. So it is not that all Vulperas are furries, but from what I have heard and seen, a lot of them are and that is why I always assume such a thing when I come across one.

1 Like

Thereā€™s a lot. Thereā€™s also a lot that arenā€™t. If I had to guess based on my own observations the ratio is about 30% of vulpera are self-identifying furries. Though that number fluctuates mostly on the fact that thereā€™s definately a gradient to how furry you are.

Unrelated news:
Vulpera now also leave paw prints instead of footprints!
(I forgot how much I wanted that)

6 Likes

Exactly, it is pretty hard to define when someone is a ā€œfurryā€ because there are so many different ways to be a furry. For example, you can like furry art, but that does not mean you go to furry conventions or something like that. I wonā€™t go around labeling anyone, but playing a character like a Vulpera does give me the assumption in the back of my head about the person playing it. Again, nothing wrong with it.

1 Like