2 Likes

Welcome to the caravan!

3 Likes

hello fellow vulpera

alpaca and sands or whatever

where do you keep your gold

:eyes:

3 Likes

Oh dear, did the Sethrak steal your tail?

3 Likes

uhhh yeah sure

and i need about 50,000

no

100,000 gold to get it back
:grin:

1 Like

peers suspiciously at Fluffy
“You know for a vulpera, you have a very…wolfy soul there.”

2 Likes

i dyed my fur

and got some uhh

implants

for my face

1 Like

peers harder

On your soul?

2 Likes

yes

:cold_sweat:

4 Likes

Aww, it’s ok big fella. Things can get a bit jumbled when the Lich King calls you back to service. But we’ll get you fixed up in no time! There’s lots of opportunity to find you some gold out in the desert.

Heck, while we’re out there we can ask Meerah if we can borrow one of her spare Vulpera tails. We got ya. :hugs:

5 Likes

Very sorry, I’d been away from this topic for a bit. But, yes. Just look the Skulk up in guild finder and apply or contact me if you see me on.

Edit P.S.: On a separate note, addressed to everyone else, today marks five months since Vulpera went live (and over 8 months since they were first officially confirmed)! As you can see, Mero is still very much a Vulpera - for anyone keeping, track. Heh.

2 Likes

Who else is going Night Fae covenant just for the spirit fox form. / raises paw

3 Likes

I now have 6 Vulpera toons so I’m sure a couple are going to make their way there. I just have not fully decided on who is going to go where just yet.

3 Likes

/record scratch sound

"Wait, what?? :open_mouth:

I’m likely going to go Night Fae for other abilities, but I’ll have to have my fox den look at what’s going on. A spirit fox form??? That might be more than enough to make me exclusively Night Fae :laughing:

1 Like

It functions as a sprint ability in combat and out exploring, but is unlimited use in rest areas like cities. Uses the same model as the Vulpine Familiar mount.

4 Likes

I actually got the Ragnaros drop for my vulpera priest’s bag of tricks today. Whee!

Sadly, these are not account wide.

4 Likes

Congrats!! Shimeji still needs Ragnaros and the drop from Sunwell Plateau. Drop rates are not wonderful :joy:

1 Like

Wait…there are special drops from old raid bosses for the Vulpera racial ability?

1 Like

Some bosses drop an item to change your Bag of Tricks. The top comment on Wowhead explains it quite well.

3 Likes