Vulpera Celebration Thread! šŸ¦Š

The sun shines bright on you, and the sands of Voldun flow favorably.

2 Likes

Congratulations! :fox_face:

1 Like

So now that Blueberries have new customization options I canā€™t wonder if Blizzard has considered fully retracting their ā€œno customization for AR.ā€

What sort of customizations would we want?
Iā€™d personally want some more ear customization. Maybe a chewed off ear like the Worgen have!

1 Like

Female Vulpera do have something to that affect, I was a bit surprised it wasnā€™t also available for male Vulpera, would be nice if they would have the option too

1 Like

Congratulations :fox_face:

1 Like

I personally would like to see a couple more pattern options.

1 Like

I agree that would be cool.

1 Like

Extremely jealous

YES PLEASE

2 Likes

Iā€™d like less shared animations, I hate the idle ā€˜kicking at the dirtā€™ we share with goblin females.

1 Like

Is that what that was? Iā€™ve never played with Goblins, though I know we are rigged as one, but yeah some of the animations dont mesh

1 Like

yeah go find (or make) a female goblin and stand around for a bit she will start doing the same animation. A lot of our smaller animations come from them too, such as the males /nod (i think, iā€™ll need to check again) - hoping with the popularity of the vulpera we will garner some more development towards such animations and extra customizations.

1 Like

Im not gonna hold my breath for animations

The whole point of AR is that they where easy to CTRL+C CTRL+V

Hopefully customization is coming though. Thatā€™d be neat

1 Like

I always like more customization. But, you have to admit we are pretty darned awesome straight out of the box :fox_face:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s one of the reasons Iā€™m working on my 7th now. When Iā€™m done the only classes I wont have at 120 are Mage and Warlock.

2 Likes

I am not an alt aholic with a 120 Vulpera of every class they can be (and of every other class for that matter, except Paladin which Iā€™m working on and is almost there)

Nope, not me, Iā€™m innocent of the charges and there is no proof

3 Likes

Saw this fan artwork so niceā€¦ https://www.noupe.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/vulperamale-1024x724.jpg

7 Likes

Oooo that is some quality fan art there.

2 Likes

Thanks all! Now its time to go Wpvp my heart out.

Fur the horde! :fox_face:

5 Likes

We really should have another Foxtober event now the we all actually are foxes. Completely take over Org since we can bring way more foxes now that we donā€™t have to worry about maintaining disguises.

8 Likes

My little main is a resident of Uther/Runetotem. That said, Iā€™d roll a new temp Vulpera on another server if there was a friendly flash mob somewhere :smiley:

3 Likes