Vulpera Celebration Thread! šŸ¦Š

I have a small recording I made for when someone had asked about Vulpera DK voice sounded before if it may help, itā€™s from Frost (I do apologize for the viewpoint though, as my main focus was on getting audio)
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/679773016703762440/709454813611688027/dkcombat.mp4

2 Likes

Oh hey this is pretty awesome

Thank you so much

3 Likes

Vulpera combat animations are very polished. I enjoy them. :fox_face:

3 Likes

God you people are cringe.

1 Like

/giggles

Says the mutthead. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

You know what, Iā€™ll bite. What are we doing specifically thatā€™s cringe?

2 Likes

We are, all things considered, a small but thriving community of like minded individuals who like a certain race within a game. This race has been deemed out of place, in a game with: Werewolves, Pandas, Talking cows, faun, centaur, and more mind you, and as such has been targeted for ridicule.

Within our small community is an even smaller, yet louder, community compromised of what many deem to be obnoxious deviants.

Compounded by the fact that a large majority of our faction seems to be, though I have no hard statistics, comprised of sweat macho male individuals leads to our very existence being deemed cringe.

Its cringe that we are a supportive community of a cool looking race and that we are generally friendly with each other.

4 Likes

I mean that exists for every race. Spend five minutes in Goldshire. Though I recommend ritual cleansing afterwards.

That said, everyone is entitled to their opinion, but weā€™re gonna like what weā€™re playing. If they donā€™t, well they can kiss the fluffiest part of our behinds.

2 Likes

Well yes I know. Goldshire is a great example like you said. Those goat ladies are very well endowed from what I heard.

Iā€™ve learned to ignore it. The whole spitting and getting kicked from groups has passed quickly. The people hating on Vulpera are few and far, but sometimes it bothers me enough that I bite the bait.

2 Likes

Yeah thereā€™s another vulpera hate thread (shocker I know). Of course thereā€™s some HMP trying to act all big and bad talking about ganking all the vulpera. At least in his head.

1 Like

Never thought I would play a Death Knight again since liking BM hunter so much but this is Vulpeslupesā€™s DK and yes am having a blast leveling it while relearning the class.

Fur the Horde :fox_face:

5 Likes

Never ran into that on the server. Then again Iā€™m usually off doing other things.

I always assumed that the tails were from dead ancestors. Would be a decent tie to shamanism as well.

2 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™m hearing that a lot. I guess itā€™s just me, specifically. (Which doesnā€™t make me feel much better)

1 Like

My impression was they were not actual tails but rather something crafted to resemble their tails as a cultural symbol. (Because some of the ā€œtailsā€ we see in their decoration are smaller than their actual tails)

It wouldnā€™t be the strangest thing. Tauren use ā€œhornsā€ in some of their architecture.

2 Likes

late to the party but: Vulpera shamans have probably the nicest looking totems in the game.

2 Likes

They do, I love their totems so much. I just hate theyā€™re doing to shaman in Shadowlands. :frowning:

2 Likes

Finally got 120! Woot!

8 Likes

Congratulations! May the shadows always be in your rogues favor

2 Likes

Congrats there fellow fox :slight_smile: :fox_face:

2 Likes