Vulpera Celebration Thread! šŸ¦Š

I really havenā€™t given much thought into my characterā€™s backstory. Hm, something to think about when Iā€™m kinda idling.

2 Likes

Whatā€™s up you vicious vulpine bandits.
I would like to see the other side of the Horde and join you.

I ask for your opinion on the Vulpera race class combos.

Should I go for Rogue with Alchemy/Herbalism
Or perhaps a Hunter with Engineer/Mining
Iā€™ve never played a Mage or Shaman and I am considering those as well.

In the end I know itā€™s up to me but Id like to hear opinions.

4 Likes

Truth be told any class/prof combo can be reasoned out. I mean my warrior here is a tailor/enchanter because constantly getting/making things and then breaking them down to enhance other things. :slight_smile:

The question is, what do you have fun with?

All classes are good with vulpera!

Justā€¦try to ignore Sylvanas and Nathanos as much as possibleā€¦

3 Likes

I have a few Vulpera toons now and I would say Hunter/Rogue are my favorite combo with the ones that I have at the moment.

I feel like a Hunter can fit in with a Vulperaā€™s resourcefulness since they can use pets to help them with different task.

I also feel like the stealth of a Rogue goes quite well with a small fox species.

2 Likes

Iā€™m on the class quest to get my little foxes unlocked right now. Iā€™m super excited. Itā€™s been a lot of work.

I donā€™t have anything to add. I just wanted to tell someone.

9 Likes

I went with warrior, because I actually really love fury. Some of us have to be the frontline bruisers like Nisha as well.

1 Like

Add me to the list woot Iā€™m almost 110

3 Likes

Right now DK, Mage, and Warlock are the only classes I dont have as Vulpera. I may have a little bit of a problem. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Grimsheepā€¦cleverā€¦I like it. Hehehe.

Sounds like a problem that doesnā€™t need fixing. :wink:

3 Likes

lol thanks

1 Like

Itā€™s a very good name no?

4 Likes

I feel the only problem there is not having the DK, Mage or Warlock yet

All those work well, as others have said Iā€™d make what feels like a fun class for you as they work well with whatever they can be.

My first and main was torn between a couple, but the totems for Shaman tipped the balance for me

3 Likes

Totems are legitimately a selling point.
Now if only I could be a ghost fox instead of this stupid wolf.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s adorable and perfect!

My story goes kinda close to that. This toon didnā€™t replace another though. She was saved by my Horde main and ended up getting her two brothers to join up with them. (even better when the whole Voldenai joined the horde.)

1 Like

I do hope that sometime there may be a glyph along those lines, such as one to look like this model already in game

1 Like

Have you seen the Night Fae covenant ability?
Itā€™s absolutely gorgeous

2 Likes

It is very nice, hunters look like they will also be able to tame pets with that look as well

1 Like

Unlocked the Vulpera and wondering about switching over to them.

I was wondering if anyone has played them as DK or Monk. I know monks tend to have samey animations, but has anyone noticed them looking weird or wonky as either class?

For instance I cant stand the ballerina twirl we Blood Elves do.

The thought of being a frostbitten anklebitter or suplexing an enemy as a tiny fox amuses me; hopefully the appeal doesnt go away fast. Maybe a Rogue would be better suited.

1 Like

I have both and not noticing anything wrong with any of their animations.

1 Like

Thats good to hear
Iā€™ll give them a try. The ballerina twirl has killed blood elves from 2-hander classes for me

2 Likes