Vulpera Celebration Thread! šŸ¦Š

I can tell you from watching Fennec fox videos that Fennec foxes run and scream way harder when they have friends nearby to run and scream with them.

5 Likes

Fur the Horde! :fox_face:

4 Likes

My hubby and brother finally got off their tails and I got my Heritage armor! Yay!

8 Likes

Congratulations!

4 Likes

Well finally did it took me since WOD, last time I was in a guild, but found a home guild for my Vulperas it is called Vulpera United on Moon Guard. They are a cool guild very helpful and yes drama free so glad to finally have a home now.

Fur the Horde :fox_face:

5 Likes

New Vulpera mage here! Rocking the Arcane! :smiley:

8 Likes

How do you feel about the combo of Vulpera and Mage?

Iā€™ve currently been unable to level because my mouse broke and I am unable to get a new one and have been theorycrafting new characters

1 Like

They work well, as long as you enjoy playing a mage of course

1 Like

I have a fire mage named Braixen. It makes me happy.

5 Likes

Keeping the theme eh? :stuck_out_tongue:
Love it. Do you use a stick for a wand?

3 Likes

If I was going fire, Iā€™d probably do that if it wasnā€™t taken, that said my btag is delphox so close enough!

3 Likes

Hereā€™s the mog. I havenā€™t done a lot of playing on this character yet, but Iā€™ve done the best I can with the outfit.

6 Likes

Iā€™m so upset weā€™ve yet to get any lore exposition on Vulpera, and going into Shadowlands and beyond I doubt we will get any ever.

I propose we make our own lore
For instance; the reason Vulpera carry fox tails on their caravans is a way to honor the dead. We are nomads who carry everything with us, so we carry our graves as well.

1 Like

The lack of lore is actually something I really appreciate about the Vulpera; weā€™re a blank slate and as such we are free to be whoever we choose to be, unburdened by old grudges and traditions.

3 Likes

While this is true; being too much of a blank slate can be antithetical to a cohesive world narrative

1 Like

I kind of feel that our lore was well adapted from the Voldun questline and the recruitment for the purposes of establishing who we are; Weā€™re scavengers and nomads who understand that adaptation is king in an environment that offers nothing.

Beyond that, the world to the vulpera is a massive opportunity for exploration and discovery, marking them as explorers and dungeon delvers on par with the likes of Brann in exuberance if not expierience.

4 Likes

I like the way you put that

You know what Yifftron I like you, and I like your style. Thanks man; I feel better.

2 Likes

I think the best approach is for each Vulpera player to create canon for their own character and their personal history. And there is plenty of room to do that, with Vulpera living both in Volā€™dun and showing an interest in exploration (like those in Kul Tiras). If we try to each establish truths about the entire race, it can both become messy and feel like control is taken from other players. I think that sort of big picture thing should be left to Blizzard, as the creators of the setting.

3 Likes

I may not be a roleplayer but my own head canon for my mage was that they were rescued by the champion of the horde and trained under them and after the final battle against Nā€™zoth happened they retired and my vulpera took up their name and the mantle of the hordeā€™s champion

7 Likes

Thatā€™s pretty cool. :fox_face:

I was fortunate that Meroā€™s general concept and backstory as an inventor easily accommodated my playing him as a Pandaren for a long time (thank you, reverse-engineered shapeshifting device!)

2 Likes