Vulpera Celebration Thread! 🦊

After seeing those new fox models coming in Shadowlands, taming new fox pets went to the top of my SL to do list.

1 Like

I clicked on this thread just because of the OP’s name. #Props

2 Likes

Here, pull up a chair, have a drink. Despite what the trolls and other haters say about us, we’re good people.

4 Likes

Thank you! I’ve been saving this name for a very long time and now it finally has the perfect character to go with it > >

8 Likes

I did it! I DID IT! The invasion + emissary today was the last little bit I needed to get 21,005 rep total!

I don’t know if I’ll stick to Shaman because I was between shammy, rouge, and hunter, but I’ve never played Shaman and it’s time to try new things!

Time to see the world!

11 Likes

Congratulations! Now work on that sweet heritage armor!

5 Likes

It’s a perfect time to do it

3 Likes

Finally unlocked mine today, this is my first vulpera! Decided to go with monk

11 Likes

Just started a monk today too because I’ve always wanted to really enjoy the class. Mission accomplished! This guy will actually get leveled unlike every other monk I’ve started :smile:

Please excuse the appearance. I was a long way away from a transmog vendor, and fell asleep on the floor in the Hammerfall Inn. At least the heirlooms are mogged correctly. I may or may not keep the appearance of the heritage shoulders. They seem to round out the plain monk outfit.

7 Likes

I think the backpack transmog you can get from Wrathion looks really good with the heritage armor. I just need to find the right weapon and shield to go with my shaman now.

1 Like

Fellow vulpera, I’m in need of a some boots and gloves to go with my chest and legs transmog. Any suggestions?

2 Likes

Vulpera look good in purple. Meowth was taken so I am going with Payroll and as a name.

1 Like

Really wish I could play one…
I fought so hard with everyone else to have Vulpera playable and now I cant even interact with them because I have no Horde characters.

1 Like

With the hyper leveling, now’s a good time to level one so you can. Just roll a DH so you can get the stuff done you need to for them faster.

1 Like

I thought about it, I just really dont like playing Horde tho

1 Like

Ah okay, fair enough

1 Like

Just made my own Vulpera today after farming Dubllons for Rep, took 5 years but it’s worth it! Vulpera Shaman seem really cool and I just love their totems :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Glad you’re enjoying it. That said amount of spite that seems to come my way just because it’s something I want to play is starting to make it hard to enjoy it.

2 Likes

I think you might be on a lousy server, I’ve yet to run into anybody who makes fun of me for playing a vulpera.

2 Likes

Less inside the game and more on the forums here. Try to say your vulpera is doing anything cool and/or metal and it turns into:

“Stop trying to be cool”
“It’s cringe”
“You’re just a walking rug”
“You’re cute, not intimidating, just stop” etc etc

It’s really freaking tiresome.

2 Likes