Vulpera Celebration Thread! šŸ¦Š

They already have a nice ethereal model that could be used

6 Likes

I love my six so far. Planning to make two more in Shadowlands. Only vulpera class I wonā€™t have is mage just because, over 15 years now, I just never have been able to get into mage.

3 Likes

Heh. My Vulpera Mage was the first time in the history of my playing World of Warcraft (Iā€™ve played since '05) that I actually got a cloth-wearing class to max level.

1 Like

Just a random pic of a Vulpera and swolkin on alpha. So much cute!

8 Likes

Aww. You got in Alpha?! Iā€™m jealous. Heh. (I have the absolute worst luck with test invites)

1 Like

Vulpera and a DK to max during xp buff. Great stuff

3 Likes

Finally hit Revered. On my way to Exalted, my god does this rep feel particularly slow, but im coming you fuzzy UwUs im coming

5 Likes

There is too much cute in this picture.

6 Likes

Wait, how did you roll Vulpera in the alpha? Theyā€™re locked for me.

3 Likes

I made a druid, teleported out, then did the unlock quest. This didnā€™t work on mage though as there was some phasing issue that locked me out of Grommash Hold.

1 Like

Oh, you got in Alpha, too? Congrats! You really deserve it, for everything you did for the Caravan! :fox_face: (Ahhh. I hope I donā€™t have to wait too much longer - Iā€™m pretty hyped to see all the new)

1 Like

It would be nice to think I got flagged for being a minor community celebrity, (and I did consider it) but Iā€™m thinking I probably just got lucky > >

9 Likes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/679773016703762440/697128812001099836/vulperashy.gif

Vulpera look absolutely adorable with flower helms!

10 Likes

So how do Vulperaā€™s use kidney shot since theyā€™re so short?

Also Rogue, Hunter, or Shaman?

1 Like

Well you see, Iā€™m short enough that a kidney shot is just a regular attack. Youā€™re always stunned when youā€™re out with me. :wink:

2 Likes

I was worried that for a Vulpera a Kidney shot is just a cheap shot if you catch my drift

2 Likes

Nonsense! Totally different part of the lower torso/hip areas.

And I mean who doesnā€™t know enough anatomy to mess that up?

1 Like

You see this is why inter-faction relations are important

Ive been doing it all wrong

1 Like

Thatā€™s not always the kidney they are hittingā€¦

1 Like

New fox models in Shadowlands have been datamined. Potential new hunter pets to tame or maybe updates to the existing models? Weā€™ll have to wait and see, but they are gorgeous.

wow-petopia com shadowlandslooks.php#fam_fox

(canā€™t post links so that will have to do)

4 Likes