Vulpera Celebration Thread! šŸ¦Š

Oh man, that Shaman armour is ballinā€™. I wants it!

3 Likes

From Josefine

6 Likes

Thanks! My forum level decayed due to lack of posting :no_mouth:

1 Like

So many posts on this thread. Though hmm Iā€™m currently working on a vulpera BM hunter, but I do have a ton of 410 BoA leather from assaultsā€¦ maybe a monk is in order.

3 Likes

Monk is fun and versatile

2 Likes

Thinking about taking advantage of the double xp to level an elemental shaman, the totems are adorable for vulpera. Although I havenā€™t actually logged in in a few days do to enjoying my Deserted Island Get Away.

4 Likes

I took advantage of the the EXP boost and leveled myself a Vulpera Enchantment Shaman. I already had a Elemental Shaman, but I felt like Enchantment and Elemental were different enough to justify leveling another Shaman

5 Likes

The bonus exp is very nice (with heirlooms can get through legion and bfa just doing one zone and no class hall/war campaign), and the totems are definitely adorable and worth it (and since from what was said about the unpruning in Shadowlands and that we will likely have totems that are more then just short duration ones again, besides that one talent)

5 Likes

Grayphus here!

My new vulpera! Fauxpaws, the ā€œfluffyā€ warrior! :fox_face:

6 Likes

Hey there new fox friend :wave:

3 Likes

This be the vulpera monk I started earlier. So far at any rate. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I donā€™t remember who it was but Iā€™ve finally gotten the hang of Assassination Rogues and I love it.

So whomever it was here who said I should try it. Thank you.

1 Like

It gets better too at 90 with toxic blade, assuming you havenā€™t got there by the time this posts thanks to the xp buff lol.

The Vulpera vial racial fits in nice with the toolkit as well, even if itā€™s on the weak side. But weak or not, one canā€™t complain about free damage at times weā€™d otherwise be sitting there pooling energy.

2 Likes

Or getting an extra heal. I canā€™t wait for 90! Iā€™ve also always kinda just done treasures and bonus objective for 90-100, so Iā€™m excited to use this toon to kinda explore the quests out there finally.

1 Like

I greatly look forward to finally being a vulpera soonā€¦

6 Likes

Today is three months of Vulpera being live. Everyone still having fun with their foxies? I know I am! (Iā€™d really be surprised if I ever have a different main in the future.)

5 Likes

Dear Blizzard:

Vulpera are the cutest things to ever become part of the Horde since Pandaren, and I love them. As much as I wish they would have been neutral like Pandaren, it is what it is.

Theyā€™re resourceful, they think outside the box, and they have some of the most useful racial utilities out there.

Soā€¦ I made two of them. >^_^<

5 Likes

Iā€™m loving my fox! Been playing only with my hubby and brother though which has slowed me down. Lol

Conflicts with schedules.

5 Likes

Definitely am here, I have one of every class they can be, with just Priest, DK, Rogue and Warlock left to get to 120 (Rogue and Warlock are 112, so should just take a day to finish those with the current boost)

4 Likes

I finally got my Vulpera shaman to 120 thanks to the XP buff. Love my little shaman.

I only have one wish. Ghost Wolf form should be Ghost Fox. At least make it a glyph.

7 Likes