Vulpera Celebration Thread! 🦊

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Vulpera reignited my love for this game. I really enjoy leveling this character as one! They’re a really cool race, and I love the Nomadic theme to them. :smiley:

8 Likes

I’m looking forward to when my Vulpera Enhancement Shaman gets to bonk mobs on the head with her Doomhammer when she gets to Legion. :smiley:

3 Likes

Grats on the alpaca. I finally got mine myself last week.

4 Likes

/Ding :bell: :llama: :clap: :clinking_glasses:

5 Likes

Faeries out in PG. Rip WoW.

Grats Grayphus!

3 Likes

Thank you, we are happy to be able to play what we’ve been hoping to be since the initial BFA announce Blizzcon.

And despite not having been petted by random people yet, I won’t bite anyone that feels the need too.

To the last part, only murderous, or thieving/stealing to those that deserved it, honest

8 Likes

I love my FOX!

7 Likes

One thing I find pretty funny is that Kiro and Nisha know who you are in Org but as soon as you start in Vol’dun they have no idea who you are or if you are even a Vulpera.

3 Likes

The BfA questing content is set chronologically before Vulpera joined the Horde, so I guess we just have to consider it time travel. The Kiro & Nisha in Vol’dun quests don’t know you yet. As for them not acknowledging you being Vulpera, it’s unfortunately not the first example of that. Nightborne players questing through Suramar or Highmountain Tauren questing through Highmountain (or Worgen questing through Grizzly Hills) have similar questionable narrative moments. Heh.

3 Likes

Hi Guys. I promise I’m not dead. I got busy and then after a couple weeks I got anxious about coming back to the thread after my absense (Anxiety, yay)

I want you to know I still love you all, and I’ll try not to let myself get trapped that way again.

11 Likes

The Grizzly Hills ones for Worgens will always be particularly amusing though, that anxious/frightened ‘Were you bitten?!?’ to a Worgen always cracks me up every time I’ve run one through there

4 Likes

Exactly! It’s hilarious. Haha.

2 Likes

“Worgen. Blasted, light-forsaken, filth-ridden worgen.”

Well F you too, good sir.

8 Likes

Well, I’ve been really busy with college work, but thanks to the double exp buff implemented recently, my Vulpera Shaman finally got Doomhammer! Huzzah!

Her getting the hammer:

Her posing with Thrall:

As I said before, I plan to have her bonk mobs on the head with it as I level her in Legion! :hammer::fox_face:

9 Likes

That’s awesome! :fox_face: Thanks for sharing your journey.

2 Likes

I finally got my Vulpera Enhancement Shaman to L110, which means heritage armor! I played around with some of the transmogs I had of the leggings and hands and found some that went together pretty well with the heritage armor:

I tried to get a good angle, so this is as close as I was able to get with good lighting. It’s something I’ll play around with in the future, but it looks pretty good and fitting to me so far. I also still have her old transmog as a saved set, so I can switch between them as I feel like it.

Now to get to L120! :fox_face:

9 Likes

Well done, Sir! :+1:

2 Likes

I was going to wait for Shadowlands to get the heritage armor, but saw that xp buff and started a floofknight!

https://i.imgur.com/c5UceEh.jpg

Is it just me, or are Vulpera DK voices extra loud?

3 Likes