Vulpera Celebration Thread! šŸ¦Š

I personally vote Monk. It may be squishiest healer but not everyone likes Disc. Holy is standard old style healer.

1 Like

I almost wish I rolled vulpera monk just so I could jam out to this

Seriously listen to his theme music

That is hype

2 Likes

Why do you need a vulpera for that?

Because being a Vulpera is fun?

3 Likes

No, I get that, but thereā€™s nothing stopping someone from jamming out to it otherwise is there?

Iā€™m not trying to be mean to vulpera i was just curious why vulpera specifically.

Watching the videos and not really being up on Street Fighter, the best I can guess to answer that would be the guy is dressed in a very desert nomad kind of way which fits the Vulpera theme, and does very nice looking monk kind of moves

3 Likes

Their heritage armor gives off that vibe. The whole desert thing.

1 Like

Hello Vulpera of the Horde!

This Unit would like to express their happiness at seeing the Vulpera become a playable race. This Unit is aware of the lateness of this given that both our races have existed for some months now.

May both our races prove wonderous to our new allies!

Fur the Horde! :fox_face:

7 Likes

Please. Donā€™t do this.

1 Like

You would rather this Unit did not express its happiness?

1 Like

It look like me!! :smiley:

4 Likes

I got my Vulpera Shaman to L60 awhile ago, so I finally have a flying fox! College work has sadly diverted my attention, which is fine since after getting exalted with Rajani and Uldum Accord, I could use a small break from the game. I do plan to beat up Nā€™zoth when the last raid tier is put on LFR soon for the Black Empire Campaign achievement, though.

Hope everyone is enjoying their foxes! :fox_face:

5 Likes

Greetings Friendly Mechanical Gnome Person, thank you for your kind wishes. Hopefully we can teach our factions to live in peace.

Alliance Automate!

3 Likes

Very much so, hope you are too :smiley: :fox_face:

3 Likes

I love Vulpera :hugs::heart::fox_face:

5 Likes

Vulpera are the best thing to come from 8.3

I honestly canā€™t wait for leveling to be more fun so I can continue to make my army of Vulpera :fox_face:

4 Likes

Yeah looking forward to a new class so I can fully enjoy the new leveling experience :relieved:

6 Likes

I hope they increase the number of toons I can haveā€¦ All these ARā€™s are testing my account limitsā€¦ Lol

2 Likes

Fox with me!

2 Likes

I just came here to say that I did it!
I got my alpaca !!! :llama:
My vulpes will have their version of Dolly and Dotty! :fox_face:

7 Likes