Vulpera Celebration Thread! šŸ¦Š

Whispers to Arelia that she could always level up and then use party sync to play with them, since sheā€™ll still be able to get and do the same quests/dungeons they are that way

1 Like

I love Vulpera, just look at my cute helmet, usually it covers the whole face but blizz insisted on letting my snout show OwO

1 Like

They wont let me! T_T Its more important that I play with them they say. Otherwise Iā€™m cheating. lol

That is adorable! I love it!

1 Like

This is such a cool thread!

1 Like

Well then they shouldnā€™t make you wait on them and be more pro-active.

1 Like

I donā€™t think that would have looked good. A squished skeleton? And with the differences in the lengths of arms/legs (and body shape proportions overall) between Vulpera and Blood Elfā€¦ Iā€™m not even sure it would be possible. And it would look bizarre if it was.

1 Like

What about a gnome skeleton? Iā€™ve never made a gnome so I donā€™t know what they look like running.

1 Like

The gnome skeleton was used for mechagnomes. And I have no doubt there would have been plenty of complaints had they released two Allied Races at the same time with the same base skeleton and similar animations (the word Iā€™d hear people saying would be ā€œlazyā€)

1 Like

https://youtu.be/86uipkr0_JQ?t=146

But it makes my tail go swishy swish when I run :frowning:

2 Likes

Donā€™t forget we can do flips as well.

5 Likes

Just 3000 more rep and my shammy will be FURRY woo!

4 Likes

Long live the desert foxes!

5 Likes

No matter what rig they used, the run animation would have almost certainly still have long strides due to how the animation blending works in WoW.

Generally speaking, the system prefers run walk cycles to loop at roughly the same place. While the length and speed can vary a little, things can get weird if itā€™s stretched too far when blending to an animation which uses the standard playback speed.

As it is, our stealth walk looks like weā€™re ice skating because it doesnā€™t quite match the speed of our other walks.

4 Likes

https://i.imgur.com/rVZTzk6.png

I can now celebrate my Vulpera alts having their heritage armour.

Still canā€™t decide on a second healerā€¦ priest or monk?

2 Likes

Munk

/10char

Iā€™ve always been partial to mistweaver myself, which would also give a tank and melee dps specs if desired. Priest though would give two different healing styles along with the ranged dps, so Iā€™d posit the question on if you would wish to tank or dps on the character as well as heal?

I like it. See how those opinions work?

2 Likes