Vulpera Celebration Thread! šŸ¦Š

Handclaw just finished his Vulpera class armor concept.

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/v1obJE

Check out his site, he has done the same to other races. His concepts are amazing.

18 Likes

omg I want that rogue armor!

3 Likes

Those look amazing!

3 Likes

My God! These armors are all good!
They are thematic, value the shapes of vulperas and have a totally refreshing appeal in terms of design!

I donā€™t understand why something like this is so much better than what we see in the game, when itā€™s done by people who arenā€™t even paid to do something.

They are better than worgenā€™s riding master outfit.

I loved the rogue armor. Shamanā€™s is perfect.
The warrior version is the male version of the one used by Nisha.
They are all beautiful. And I donā€™t use beautiful words very often.

4 Likes

Those armors are absolutely perfect! I am in LOVE with the warlock one as well as the hunter and priest! Would be lovely to have that warlock one when I race change this character to vulpera. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

The rogueā€™s armor has a Assassin creed vibe.

1 Like

I got it! Finally, level 110.
Total playing time: 5 days, 10 hours, 37 minutes. 26 seconds.
And without any kind of heirloom.

Now just get my prize. My beautiful Heritage Armor! :fox_face:

6 Likes

Congratulations! :fox_face:

1 Like

At level 80. Itā€™s slow progress cause I keep getting distracted by other things but just 30 more levels to go!

2 Likes

Congratulations Inari, and almost there Kitsune :+1:

2 Likes

Go! Go! Go! :fox_face:

1 Like

It took 28 days to have my heritage armor but I am satisfied, besides being able to revisit some of my favorite bad maps and have one of the coolest races in the game!

Thanks! I love you guys/gals!

4 Likes

What do we call it? Voidpera? Vulpoid?

I want 1! Or more!

9 Likes

Vulpera are goblins in disguise. The really dropped the ball copying the running animation with the long wide steps. Looks silly IMO. A fox should have fast short steps, which would make it look like they are running faster. Iā€™m disappointed Blizzard.

1 Like

Donā€™t be so jealous its not good for your complexion. :fox_face:

2 Likes

I mean other then KT humans all allied races use a borrowed skeleton. I donā€™t think any of them use a unique running animation but they do have a modified casting animation. I donā€™t mind the run and honestly itā€™s one of the few animations they share from goblins. They are by far the most modified/unique allied race. But their entire facial structure and facial animations are 100% unique that in itself gives them a lot of flavour to make them different from goblins.

3 Likes

The swishy tail helps make up for using a goblin running animation

4 Likes

Making up new skeletons takes time. Itā€™s why Zandalari were delayed because the Kul Tirans needed an entirely new rig. I totally get just using the available skeletons and reskinning them basically.

2 Likes

Vulpera would have looked better with a blood elf skeleton shrunk down a bit. Dat goblin run needs to go.

Well I guess that is your opinion.

I mean its not going to happen and doesnā€™t matter but your opinion is still yours to have. :stuck_out_tongue:

Personally I really like how the Vulpera came out. Canā€™t wait to continue leveling mine. (glares at my hubby and brother)

5 Likes