Vulpera Celebration Thread! 🦊

says who?
/10char

Woo hoo! Powered through 8 levels in Legion today and just picked up my Heritage Armor! :smile: I’m not sure why, but I’m always in a huge hurry to get through Legion, more so than WoD. Now that I’m in BfA I can relax again. I actually like the leveling in Zandalar.

I found that the Heritage armor doesn’t fit my aesthetics as a dashing Rogue (severe lack of spikes, really), so I’m sticking with my Warhide gear for the foreseeable future. However, the heritage Armor looks great on my Fury Warrior, Sasaki.

I learned something super cool when I was playing with the Heritage mog: it seems the backpack makes back-sheathed weapons disappear when put away, almost like the item is actually being stowed when not in use. Pretty neat! :smiley:

:beers:

6 Likes

It’s true! Here I am in all my Fury Warrior-ness.

My little backpack lets me run around with no visible weapons, then BAM I can start bashing away with two gargantuan axes! :laughing:

Edit: my profile shows my Heritage armor and 2-handed axes, but my portrait does not.

4 Likes

Congrats! :fox_face: I like that about the backpack, too. Especially because a lot of back-stowed weapons tend to clip through ears when running.

3 Likes

Absolutely they do. Hard to find a mount they don’t clip through too. The backpack seems to solve that.

Pretty happy with the Heritage overall. There doesn’t seem to be any awkward clipping or masking.

2 Likes

I want backpack for everyone

Speaking of Clipping I found the perfect set of weapons for my Fury Warrior that work quite well with Vulpera tails. The swords curve around the tail which I think looks quite nice. These weapons drop in the Skyreach Dungeon if anyone is interested.

6 Likes

Those look really cool! Do you remember what they are called?

2 Likes

Nice find! Those do look cool.

2 Likes

These are called Chakram-Breaker Greatsword. Ranjit from Skyreach drops different colors depending on what difficulty you beat him on. I choose the red ones as they match the Heritage Armor and they drop on Heroic mode.

5 Likes

Thank you! I’ll look them up now. That’s a great reason to run my pally through WoD again. I always forget to hit Skyreach because it is so out of the way.

3 Likes

Time constraints lately have hindered my leveling but I will finish! At first I was only leveling this character for heritage armor but I think I’ll keep It around rather than race changing one of my other shamen (Shamans maybe!?).

Either way… Fur the Horde! :fox_face:

3 Likes

Shaman is the singular and the plural.

2 Likes

Took two guesses and both were wrong :sob:

3 Likes

If I remember right there is an American and British pronunciation too.

One is Shaw-men
The other Shay-men

With the derivations for both Shaw-man and Shay-man.

If someone is more knowledgeable, they can correct me. But that is what I remember.

2 Likes

I’m American and I say it as Shah-min, myself. (To be clear, the shah sounding like the word shock without the -ck, or like Sha, from Pandaria)

4 Likes

The U.S. is a huge place. I’m sure we all say it a little different here and there. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m on the West Coast and I think there are four or five different permutations. lol

1 Like

Aye, same here

2 Likes

I got em unlocked and started them up and… I’m having a hard time not just swapping to all fuzzbutts. I’m definitely going to level a hunter with mostly tradeskills, archeology, pet battles, and fishing/cooking. I’m also seriously debating a DK just to unlock the heritage armor faster and have a max level character on my new horde server.

3 Likes

I unlocked them a couple of days ago, I already started leveling him :slight_smile: wish it wasn’t so time gated with the rep grind but it is what it is and I can say this is my all time favorite race. Now if they can only be druids… :wink: :heart: :fox_face:

4 Likes