Vulpera Celebration Thread! 🦊

Congrats! :fox_face:

6K Rep to go until Vulpera Time! Woot Woot. :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face:

8 Likes

Fur the Horde! :fox_face:

4 Likes

Almost there, best wishes for good WQ rewards or mission board ones that help get it that much sooner

3 Likes

I’ve been having a blast leveling my little Warlock here, and everyday I get a little bit closer to unlocking the Heritage Armor. Thankfully, I have Mollie and Dottie to help me along!

4 Likes

97! I’m so close to level 100, I can smell my Heritage Armor. :nose:

It smells like blueberries! :fox_face:

3 Likes

I hate to say this, but it’s 110 to get the Heritage armor. My little Shimeji is around 101 or so and has not got notification to get his fancy fox armor. So I looked it up and confirmed on Wowhead.

You’ll get there!! It’s no rush, enjoy your tour of Azeroth! :smile: :beers:

2 Likes

This may seem weird but way back when Vulpera were going back and forth we didn’t know they would be playable yet some of us started the Fur the Horde :fox_face: movement and now they are here funny to see how this has taken off.

Fur the Horde :fox_face:

4 Likes

So far, I’ve gotten my Vulpera Enhancement Shaman to L39 with what free time I can find for her. On the bright side, I am almost revered with the Uldum and Vale reps, so I can sorta watch for the light at the end of that tunnel.

On another note, I had some fun with my Horde Assassin Rogue’s Glyph of Disguise and took some Saurok pictures. One I took involved the Vulpera area that I wanted to share:

Yes, even the fearsome Saurok are aware of Nisha and fear her. Best to keep on her good side, if at all possible. :V

4 Likes

The next Warchief will be me: Volporo!
#VOLPORO #WARCHIEF #HORDE #TWENTYTWENTY

2 Likes

Finally dinged 120 the other night. Now to work on visions and gearing up.

5 Likes

Omedetto :fox_face: :rice_ball:

1 Like

It’s actually spelled omedetou in our alphabet.

I didn’t see it in the patch notes, but this quest appears to be fixed, I’ve been leveling a Vulpera warlock next and got it to this quest and it did send me as the NPC to the location, so I could finish the quest and continue on in Jade Forest.

Just a FYI in case anyone wanted to go back and do that, or were leveling new Vulpera up and that they shouldn’t need to skip Jade Forest now.

2 Likes

I’d like to add that I just recently quested through Jade Forest on Ren here, and I was able to complete it from start to finish and get to the Valley of Four Winds with none of the issues mentioned-or any for that matter. So whatever was bugging out in that zone and keeping people from enjoying it, it appears to be fixed now.

Edit: Also, only 9 more levels til I unlock Heritage armor! Yay! :smiley:

2 Likes

YES…YES I do need it thank you.

1 Like

Ops!
Inari doesn’t have any forum privileges yet :crying_cat_face:

So let me correct it in a more grand way

2 Likes

If you’re 91 for real it’s 19 levels. Sorry friend,

https://i.imgur.com/24TjNAA.png

Order e621

Oh look! Someone who don’t like the Vulpera.

Right. Moving on.

2 Likes