Vulpera Celebration Thread! šŸ¦Š

Took me a while but I finally hit 120 on my vulpera warlock. Would have been done sooner if I didnā€™t go back to my shammy to do some of the Nyā€™Alotha content.

5 Likes

I want to congratulate all the people who have gotten their heritage armor! (And also those making progress towards it!) Iā€™m sorry I havenā€™t been around as much, Iā€™ve been trying to catch up to getting my shaman here raid ready while also doing my best to keep my alliance priest up to date as well. This patch has been pretty busy for me.

20 Likes

They fixed one of the quests that were broken for vulpera in todayā€™s hot fixes.

5 Likes

Psst, do you need that trinket?

9 Likes

Attending the Kirin Tor Tavern Crawl on WrA, for the first time as a Vulpera. Feels good. https://twitter.com/leowyld/status/1223339120866578433/photo/1

3 Likes

I think, I can finally race change to Vulpera!!!

(Oh crap, am I still naked? was helping a friend with an achievement I swear!!!)

5 Likes

It must have been one very kinky achievement.

1 Like

:eyes:

im 3 levels away from Heritage.
Motivate me to not give up and die.

3 Likes

Woo youā€™re so close you got this!!! I belive in you <3 <3 <3

On another note my forum avatar updated, Yay!

1 Like

Congrats stranger :slight_smile:
You are right that 4 - 6 hours is nothing when my play time is already over 3 days :stuck_out_tongue:
Iā€™m just so sick of levelling.

2 Likes

Understandable, as Velaethia said though, your almost there, we believe in you :+1:

2 Likes

Youā€™re almost there! Go for it! :fox_face:

1 Like

nearly 108 my good tinker

2 Likes

Finally got my heritage set yay! Also not doing that with another race till the squish.

7 Likes

Congrats! :fox_face:

1 Like

Iā€™m taking the opportunity to get gold and mogs, while Iā€™m on the road to my heritage armor. Level 91 still, but Iā€™m loving going back to Feralas, Pandaria and other maps that I liked. :fox_face:

2 Likes

It wasnā€™t until I made my Vulpera that I noticed I donā€™t have a lot of low level leather transmogsā€¦

Iā€™m gunna fix that!

For the Horde!

3 Likes

/played 3 days 10 hours 45 minutes.
But I got my heritage now :smiley:

6 Likes

Congratulations :clap:

2 Likes