Vulpera Celebration Thread! 🦊

Im having such a hard time playing my old main now, its so bad that this rogue is now a higher ilvl than my original main was.

I may have to race change him to a vulpera

2 Likes

ye i know what you mean i love playing on my Vulpera’s way more then any other. I’ve pulled ahead on this DK over my alliance worgen DK. And honestly im having way much more fun.

1 Like

Made it to level 71! I got to 68 then stopped playing for a bit. Got 3 levels just tonight. I have been logging in daily for the monk buff (think I missed a day tho). I have 4-5ish days until I can afford a RC for my main. Pretty sure I won’t be 110 by then but not too far off.

3 Likes

Grats Kitsune! :smile:

1 Like

Happy to see all of you enjoying them… wish I could be them.

1 Like

Thanks!!!

just do your grind and you will get there. It’s well worth it. just dont give up.
“cheers for you” :fox_face:

3 Likes

Is there a quest I am missing other than the travel the world one to earn the currency to buy more crowns? I got one done with my druid, but didn’t see anything else.

1 Like

I was a bit surprised when I finished the moonwell quest and could only buy the old flower crowns. Turns out you need to buy the standard version of the flower crown, then return to the lady who gave you the lunar preservation quest there on the same platform.

She will offer you a new quest to go to three groves somewhere in the two main continents, and pick a few flowers of different kinds that she can fashion into a permanent version of the flower crown you just purchased.

Just make sure you pick the correct quest if you have alts buy different flower crowns. I got 3 of 4 crowns last night and saw after each purchase that she was offering a quest for each flower crown that I owned, even if an alt purchased them. However you only need to perform the quest once to obtain the permanent version of any flower crown. Once done, that individual crown will become a Cosmetic appearance that is usable by all toons on your account forever.

I hope all the holidays get perma versions of at least some headwear! The quests are simple and I love the idea of having holiday themed mog all year round :smile: :beers:

4 Likes

What I need is the coins to buy the others crowns and the only thing I can find is the world tour elders thing.

I used 3 of my 120 alts last night to do the lunar preservation quest as it gives 25 coins. When you use the scroll to transport to Moonglade, fly northeast a bit until you see a platform above a waterfall. It’s there you can pick up the lunar preservation quest, then return to buy a flower crown, then pick up the new quest to get mats for the permanent version of your flower crown.

Hope that helps! I was a touch confused for awhile last night until I realized what had to be done

1 Like

Delayed, but that is great, I’m glad it worked and happy you were able to get them, they are nice

1 Like

Unfortunately I believe besides the preservation quest Shimeji mentioned which gives exactly enough coins to get one of the flower crowns, the only other way to get the coins is finding all the elders. The best & easiest/quickest way to get all the crowns is to use a few characters that can fly to do the preservation quest and grab a crown each after doing so as Shimeji mentioned

1 Like

Burning through the levels when I’m actually playing this guy, but I’ve spent so much time on my main grinding horrific visions that I’m not as ahead as a lot of people. Love this little guy though.

2 Likes

Just hit 110 and got my heritage armor!

10 Likes

Congratulations Saiure

2 Likes

finally unlocked my heritage! yessss :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Congrats, Saiure & Awz! :fox_face:

5 Likes

The forum has not yet updated but I am already at level 85, taking advantage of Pandaria, gathering gold and raising the level of herbalism and mining. :fox_face:

4 Likes

Finally hit revered with the Voldunai. Now to plow to exalted. I’m way too excited for this to be finished lol. I want my vulpera!

12 Likes