Vulpera Celebration Thread! šŸ¦Š

these last few levels are brutal!

2 Likes

Keep at it! Youā€™ll get there. :fox_face:

1 Like

Iā€™m spending all my in game time grinding rep for vulpera. Iā€™m almost at revered. Iā€™m guessing at this rate Iā€™ll have them unlocked sometime next month. I had to cancel my sub because of financial issues a while back so Iā€™m behind on the grind. But Iā€™m seriously excited to play one of these little cuties. Just canā€™t decide on what class to level one as. :fox_face:

3 Likes

Keep at it! Youā€™ll get it soon! If youā€™re really into Warlock, Vulpies can be Warlock! :wink:

Iā€™m chipping away at it. Doing every WQ I can with the contract lol. Every little bit matters. I may just do a warlock then! :smiley:

1 Like

I would suggest a Death Knight they start at 58 so less levels to grind that is what I will do to get my heritage armor.

Fur the Horde :fox_face:

2 Likes

Does the lv58 Death Knight counts toward unlocking Heritage armor? Iā€™m under the impression it gotta be from lv20.

Death Knights count. Thatā€™s how I get my heritage armor.

1 Like

Huh. Thatā€™s cool.

1 Like

/whispers ā€œOutlaw Rogueā€

Glad youā€™re back to the grind, Noxii! The Vulpera rep is well worth grinding :smiley:

As for which case you should level first, thereā€™s tons of good choices! /whispers ā€œno really, Outlaw Rogueā€

But of course itā€™s up to you
/whispers ā€œseriously, Outlaw Rogueā€

:beers:

Edit: Thanks again, Miyon and Mero! I earned three permanent flower crowns today. Doing the Hyjal moonwell last was the trick! :hugs:

3 Likes

Ok here is something I found out while on my Vulpera here doing world quest Swab This when you bomb some of them they yell ā€œIā€™ll pluck yer wings off ya flying ratā€ not sure if I ever saw this when doing it on my Alliance.

Fur the Horde :fox_face:

2 Likes

My hubby and brother finally played the game with me! Iā€™m now level 32!

Also you cnvinced me to do Outlaw Rogue. :stuck_out_tongue: Its been fun though Iā€™ve been bouncing between Sub and Outlaw.

Fur The Horde! :fox_face:

4 Likes

here is my DK Vulpera checking in :smiley: I race changed from BE to vulpera like I did with my warlock.

Check out transmog too if you want, Iā€™m really really happy with what I went with my character. :slight_smile: I donā€™t have a plate helmet though that looks good with vulpera, so I went with none. Still looks good though I think.

3 Likes

If you only play an hour or 2 a day monk exp boost will get you to 120 faster than dk slight boost iirc.

I did it. I finally got the Heritage armor! :smiley:

My /played was 44 hours. The last few levels were starting to drive me crazy, so i had one of my friends come help me rush through them lol.

I added the brawler gloves and boots to the set to add onto it since the set didnā€™t come with boots, and the gloves look exactly like the wraps attached to the chest.

I also just realized that my Vulpera looks almost just like Eeveeā€™s lol. Mine has bigger ears though.

13 Likes

Grats Hella. :smile: Ive got my monk up to lvl 43. but Iā€™ve been doing the dailes and getting the corrupted gear with my main here as well. so Iā€™m a bit behind on getting my Heritage armor lol.
Here is my monk Iā€™m leveling
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/echo-isles/rabies

4 Likes

Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

I love the name you have for your Monk lol.

2 Likes

Ty to be honest i didnā€™t think I was going to be able to get it when i made him lol. thought some one else would have taken it. But i got the name from the male flirt when i heard it for the first time on the ptr. it goes ā€œYour so hot Iā€™m frothing at the mouth or is that Rabies.ā€ :rofl:

3 Likes

I know DK or monk would be quicker to get to 110, but Iā€™ve never really liked DK (tried a few times) and Iā€™m so inexperienced with Monkā€¦ so hunter it is.

2 Likes

If you do decide to play another dk try frost spec. its the easiest out of the 3 specs imo. They are pretty fun once you get the hang of them. and they are a lot better at max level you have a lot better rotation to play with. But good luck on you leveling and have fun :smile:

2 Likes