Void Form Toggle for Void Elves

I mean just like dwarves… maybe there can be peace between three factions

Ah yes…thanks for reminding me. I forgot about that

Very low chance of that happening but let’s hope you do get it

And which Alliance city would the Horde be getting in this deal?

2 Likes

Take our burnt tree :rofl::rofl:

Only if the Alliance and Horde merge into one faction, and I know a lot of people oppose that idea.

Keep up the lip and it’ll be two.

1 Like

Considering that would be 2 Windrunner Sisters and random Lor’themar lol.

1 Like

It would still be stupid. At that point something like 10% of the population would hold two seats on a three person council.

1 Like

The fact that it’s a request for a Horde city makes it a non starter but okay

2 Likes
1 Like

Oh I know it’s not happening

Just an idea

Blizzard please I just wanna be in a perma EE if I play a Void Elf :frowning:

3 Likes

I mean, I assume if they ever did something like that, they’d somehow shove Horde into an Alliance city as well.

Like the Forsaken in Stormwind or something.

Oh I am so scared :scream:

So the first post in this thread seems kinda more and more on point tbh

Literally the same as the Council of Three Hammers, but go on.

1 Like

How so? I’m not for making Silvermoon into an elf-haven lmao. I was just commenting on the suggestion someone made.

I’d much rather they just build up a home in Telogrus. The fact it’s implied Telogrus is the planet Sargeras destroyed for having a titan that was old-god corrupted in it is fascinating and I wish they’d explore it.

Then there’s that random female Ethereal who randomly spawns in Telogrus way off in the distance spying on us, then disappears .

(https://www.wowhead.com/news/shadreen-the-ethereal-watcher-and-the-master-she-serves-speculation-290427)

1 Like

Man, it sure is unlucky that night elves aren’t as good at not having their capital burnt down as they are at losing wars to the Horde.

Can’t win against bad writing :sweat_smile:

The Wildhammer and Dark Iron clans make up a much larger chunk of the dwarf population than high elves and void elves.

3 Likes