Void Form Toggle for Void Elves

We literally have never gotten numbers.

We only know Blood Elves are down to 10% of their population after the whole shebang.

We do not know how many High Elves exist, only dev interviews that say a fraction. (Which could easily be retconned)

We also don’t know how many Void Elves exist, because it was originally like 6, but now they have an army, which implies they’re making more, and we know both High Elf AND Blood Elves are joining the Void Elves.

2 Likes

We actually do. Nine in ten surviving Thalassians are blood elves and void elves were described as a squad.

4 Likes

Yeah it’d be neat, but also…

You know you can make your skin purple, right? I couldn’t help but notice that about your character.

Can we get a reverse too? So entropic embrace doesn’t make me look like a purple people eater?

I want an onyx black… or a few darker purples. Seems weird going from this skin tone to one of our current purples. None of them quite feel like they fit this toon.

3 Likes

These images tempt me make a void elf

The void form looks really good

I’ll help, I just need to evacuate some people and animals first.

1 Like

A “crack elite squad of elves” to be specific.

1 Like

We call those raidin’ snacks.

2 Likes

Quick note, the Wildhammer have been essentially knocked out.

The skintones that VEs have are pretty disappointing. None of them really scream ‘void’. A perma EE would be enough for me to make a VE tho.

2 Likes

The people or the animals?

1 Like

Tbf they’ve been removed from the Twilight Highlands and are described as “scattered”. Without confirmation we can’t say for sure if that means “dead”.

They have continued to produce troops for Alliance expeditions though, which means there has to be enough that they can spare people.

Yes.

1 Like

There was some dialogue I think back in Legion where a Wildhammer talks about how they’ve been wiped out further due to the invasions iirc.

Well Wildhammer ain’t no cowards. They wild bruh

That’s when Moira describes the clan as scattered.

I’ll leave some snacks. They just won’t be my friends and alts, or any of the animals.

I thought it was some Wildhammer dude specifically that describes it :thinking:

This Legion quest.

Myrla, Moira same thing.

Ah yeah, I love that hot headed lady. She was the one that tortured the Ogre back in cata for information.

2 Likes

If only this race becomes a reality soon :sleepy:

Tbh I wasn’t a fan. She seemed to get a lot of the shaman storyline spotlight and tbh considering how human centric the paladin quests in particular I really wanted to see some tauren getting ready to plow.