Void Form Toggle for Void Elves

Well that explains my monk getting blueberried. (Clearly it wasn’t important enough for me to look up lol)

I stand by my statement.

Void Gnome or Bust.

Let’s have Kelsey experiment with the Void and go full on villain.

I think Void Elves are a cool concept but they need some lore content. I was hoping after BfA we would see some more context for the allied races and how they are doing in their respective factions. It will be nice when they have their own history other than being an off shoot of their race.

4 Likes

Not enough zug zug.

This is the way: https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/832421.jpg

Have you ever experienced a gnome sneaking up behind you though? Now imagine that with tentacles.

1 Like

I second this, would be so sick. Blizzard adding something fun to the game would be a nice change of pace

Would I still be here talking to you if I had? Who survives that?

The Pandaren know where this is going…

1 Like

They’ve given them little dribs and drabs, but I do agree with you. I distinctly remember back in BFA they gave us a moment where we could chat with Umbric, and he told us about his little group and their history. And it instantly made me much more favourable towards them. But yes, more is needed.

3 Likes

Yes, Umbric and Alleria have their moments like in the campaign. And void elves have some presence during assaults in BfA. The little dribs and drabs are not enough in my opinion!

I’m willing to overlook the fact that they pulled Void Elves out of no where because I like Void Elves. It would be cool if they got their own capital and there were more prominent figures besides Umbric and Alleria. Maybe the next expansion we will see something. But! Not holding my breath!

2 Likes

I just want a form like Alleria Windrunner Magister. please.

I got over that when I remembered that it’s exactly what they did with the draenei. And look how much their story filled out!

This image is one of my favourites from that void elf customisation thread. Just imagining telogrus being built up with void structures is exciting!

5 Likes

Silvermoon city. Ruled equally by three representatives

One of the blood elf

One of the high elves of silver covenant

One of the void elves

Like the council of three hammers

(Yea I know gameplay wise it is problematic)

Maybe in the rebuild they can put a meeting hall towards the front of the city, on the scar.

1 Like

If only they could get along. I’m partial to the Horde so I wish they hadn’t ousted the Void Elves.

If that meant updating SMC I would definitely be down. I started playing in TBC, made a blood elf rogue, and had some of my first real MMO experiences there. I stumbled upon a lot of RP there back in the day!

1 Like

Yeah and maybe Anduin can be named king of Orgrimmar and wear a shiny gold hat.

The MMO nature will always prevent it

Cool idea since yours keep dying anyway

My Warchief never died.

1 Like

The Silver Covenant are part of Dalaran. And even if they were to leave Dalaran, it would be to go to Alliance lands. Why would they get rep in Silvermoon?

The void elves were banned for being a danger to the Sunwell.

5 Likes

No.

We need to build our own home.

Void elves have little lore of our own and need to be on our own to build up our lore and stories.

And Silvermoon is the Blood elves home. It’s Horde.

4 Likes