Void Form Toggle for Void Elves

Can we get one for those of us who want to embrace the Void Side of Void Elves? The fact it’s a combat racial that only randomly procs makes no sense, considering Void Elves are supposedly infused with the Void from their transformation.

I was trapped in Void Form from a bug this morning and I loved it.

I mean, it could use some tweaks so it doesn’t affect armor so much, but even if it just went live like this, I’d be happy.

In before someone says "Why are you posting this here instead of in Community Council?!

39 Likes

we all know what this is really about

7 Likes

Enlighten me, please. Cause I’m pretty sure this thread is about as straight forward as they come.

8 Likes

Make VRP great again

…do I want to know what that is? I’m afraid to google it.

1 Like

It does look cool, but I like it as a random proc. In lore the void elves are meant to be constantly putting up with whispers from the void trying to overtake them. The proc feels like in the heat of battle their resolve is slipping and the void starts to overtake them. That’s just awesome.

9 Likes

The issue is I don’t want to lose out on a visual to display the proc. The visual on Entropic Embrace makes it one of the best racials.

Compare Mag’har Orcs, who only get a pale blue glow for the first second of activation of theirs and then nothing. No display at all. It’s boring.

1 Like

The Shadowmoon buff should use the same effect as entropic embrace prove me wrong you can’t GG no re get owned.

3 Likes

Yep agreed :pensive:

1 Like

Like void tentacles. If you’re gonna embrace the Void don’t just confine those tentacles to the scalp.

7 Likes

Also some claws and teeth, things we routinely see in entities and animals mutated by the Void. We could maybe have the Void corruption cause the Night Elf fangs/claws to re-emerge in a modified state?

There should be a toy that paints the character into the Void. So far the best is Heartsbane Grimoire which has no cooldown.

Only if they have a toggle option.

Blizzard’s void tentacles look horrible. Especially on the Void Elves. Lol.

1 Like

Blah I agree with Maizou on something. This is worse than that one time I agreed with Anon.

2 Likes

Speak for yourself.

I look amazing.

Seriously love this mog and look…

4 Likes

Void elves really could of been the alliance forsaken. I mean we could of had some great horror stories with them but nope they decided to make them generic elves.

2 Likes

Have us sprout tentacles when it procs then. The best of both worlds.

3 Likes

Is this the new VE customization thread? One already exists I thought

2 Likes

Is this the start of our enemies to lovers story?

1 Like

If I could choose between the current display (or even better, one like Alleria’s void form) and the tentacle pop, or even be able to choose both at once, I’d be fine with that.

3 Likes