Void elves

they are in denial of the lore. its like arguing with someone who believes azeroth is flat. blue was always a blood elf color. i mean they literally had it 99.98% of the races existence. im not even convinced green is possible anymore. it was only allowed to even manifest with the absence of the sunwell and development is already on record saying it was temporary

this compiled list already debunks them as well. its a joke

theres more blue eyed blood elves then the 6 alliance high elves prior to shadowlands finally updating blood elves to reflect where they should be post TBC

sunreaver frosthands and assassins could spawn with blue eyes. sunreaver spellblades in legion also could have blue eyes

there was even a green eyed
‘high elf’ in the mage class hall

none of these were bugs either as we all know helfers mass bug reported these npcs but they were never changed

5 Likes

Lanesh is my favorite because it literally looks like he is in tattered Scryer clothing people have noted, so if he’s one of the OL Elves does that mean he linked up w his people as he could and then eventually returned home does that have implications to others I love him.

We also have the new named NPC in Orgrimmar the mage trainer but thats a newer addition

1 Like

They have like four? Green, Gold, Purple and Blue and each, except purple, comes with different shades.

Which don’t really change anything about them.

Void Elves have an entire subrace… Void Elf and High Elf.

Demand is a strong word…

Part of the red eyes request is actually Dark Rangers (Or Darkfallen) so that would be giving Blood Elves a subrace… so again… thats about evening the customizations between both races and this specific issue.

As well as just being a long requested thing for Blood Elves… or at least to be playable in some form. (Again Dark Rangers).

This picture.

Shows basically that Void Elves have both High and Void Elves.

While Blood Elves just have Blood Elves. Which isn’t any different from a high elf… they’re the same race.

Also about the eye colors Blood Elves “got” from Void Elves…

Void elves started with a no sclera blue eye color. We also have a few shades of that now as well as one purple with no sclera.

We also have high elf eye colors which include a purple one but are mostly blue. They all have sclera.

High elves and Blood Elves aren’t a different race so them sharing those is expected.

9 Likes

its possible about lanesh. danuser said he has a story. would love to hear it

oh yea i forgot about her. lathysra goldenstar. my list all existed before shadowlands customization update

Imgur

1 Like

Yeah it’s never a demand. Not like I’d threaten to quit the game over not getting it. It’s just Dark Rangers would be incredibly interesting. And work because they are still allied with us, even with Sylvanas gone.

4 Likes

Isn’t Lanesh also now a Dark Ranger/Darkfallen? So more call for the Darkfallen options.

I think thats Lorash

2 Likes

Yep. You right. I just rechecked.

Lorash still works though for the request either way.

This!

I’ve thought that they should give us Dark Rangers since Vanilla myself. That they’re still with us and with all the customizations and ARs just reinforces that thought.

3 Likes

It’s funny you said this because I said it in another thread previously because really the Blood Elf jewelry really isn’t that great and only females can use it so if Void Elf players actually think it’s so great Void Elves can have it, all of it so it can take up any and all new customizations they get.

1 Like

I didn’t pick the purple eyes because they’re purple. I picked them because they’re one of the Void eyes. Yes blood elves get a purple colour, a different purple. That void elves also get.

Red eyes and undead skin tones. And that’s not to “regain visual uniqueness”. It’s to have the same number of visual themes that void elves now have: i.e. 2.

It’s not. That’s the whole point of the image.

Skin colour is much more visually distinguishing than eye colour on player models. I don’t know how you can look at that image and go “yeah, so?” Those two void elves look like they’re different races. Blood elves can’t do that.

6 Likes

Nipple rings for boyelfs or riot.

2 Likes

That’s one really generic hairstyle that looks similar but actually isn’t the same. Velf players who prefer the one on the left should have the option to use it!

What does it even mean to be “treated like the allied race”?

1 Like

If your able to target them, you should make a micro to call out spy more like tf2 sytle

Like “Lithelinne is a spy!”

lol

This though, contradicts what void elves supposed to be, forcefully almost fully transformed into void beings, they even in lore bleed a different color of blood even. Also alleria got that way in multiple ways, she was infected by a void disease, took training and ate a void god-like being, something void elves do not have access too. The only way for them to gain powers is through a ritual which should change their appearance.

Also no, we do not need green eyes. By time void elves is created the fel energies that radiated into the initial blood elves wore off anyways lore-wise.

This is true, while there is a rare few that is on the alliance, the more common high elf resides in dalaran. Most examples of alliance friendly high elves comes from dalaran directly either through silver covenant or during MoP when dalaran was temporarily an alliance state.

And dalaran should be a neutral playable faction when cross-faction becomes a thing with half-elves in my opinion.

I see you never changed your behavior.

You do know that the SC while mostly comprised of high elves also has members of other races too, and serves directly the korin tor right? Yeah they may help alliance on the occasion but they cannot go against the korin tor’s wishes.

Also, it is more common for the high elf to be neutral rather then alliance alligned, as much of the citizens that is high elves is not apart of the SC, but of dalaran.

Real void elf players don’t ask for BE/Natural options, they want more void options. It’s the high elf babies that wants more of that. They seek to completely over-write the void elf race. Some are even calling for renaming the race, changing the racials, and adding paladins to it.

They also gave VE’s hair colors too that BE’s had so…

I noticed since the Shadowlands customization update that the Tiger Adepts in the Monk order hall have blue eyes as well.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/904839619667972166/949038845981253632/unknown.png

2 Likes

And even that was only for female Belves. Male belves got… what… three new unique hairstyles? The new eye colors, skin colors, etc. are shared.

4 Likes

Then the Kirin Tor is anti horde because vereesa and the silver covenant are constantly helping the Alliance against them.

All anti points against the Silver Covenant fall apart when you look at the wrath text for the Silver Covenant reputation that is not only under the Alliance Vanguard but that states they actively oppose the horde and their contribution to the Alliance vs Horde war on the Alliance side during BFA, that is not neutral and either means dalaran is anti horde or the Silver covenant is Alliance, which they are. pick your poison, you’re still wrong.

It’s time for the trolls to stop trolling and go play the game, we get it, you don’t like losing to the high elfers, you’re not changing stated lore because you’re obtuse, sorry.

The fact that the disgraced fyre and brae show their face for the anti side is proof enough you need to know how wrong your side is :rofl:.

5 Likes

I mean you show your whole persona in every thread, insulting everyone who disagrees with playable HEs, yet the person you mentioned simply states facts you dislike, I’m sorry you feel the need to attack peoples character over pixel elves and I’d point out that while I do think your arguments lack credibility as that is painfully obvious in my own stance that in attacking others the way you do I believe you know your arguments lack credibility as well, or you wouldn’t feel the need to do

Like what is your argument Cezol? It gets lost in you attacking

Well attacking literally everyone who isn’t going to support stealing a Horde core race.

Mind you this is all over pixel elves and it really doesn’t matter who you’re arguing w in what thread you insults are the same across the board but truly showcase a knowledge of the lack of credibility in your own arguments that you feel the need to do all that.

7 Likes

Stopping you right there. If they where anti horde they;

1. Wouldn’t have all voted against Jaina on remaining alliance.
  2. Wouldn’t had allowed the sunreavers back.
  3. Would have barred any horde race from entering dalaran during legion.

They are nuetral, and will remain so for now on since that is the will of the ruling party of dalaran; the Korina tor.

5 Likes

I still find it weird Blizzard went to the trouble of updating Dark Ranger skins and eyes, but never actually made the options available to Blood Elves. Like… why not? Seriously, WHY NOT?!

1 Like

“But but the Silver Covenant is NEUTRAL! Even though only the Alliance can gain rep with them, wear their tabard & use their mounts!”

2 Likes