Void elves

Blizzard,
void elves should get a fel-eye option like the blood elves, since they are blood elves.

4 Likes

I agree. I think void elves should have all other blood elf customization options too.

15 Likes

And an option to make them tiny because the void makes things smaller.

:cookie:

8 Likes

And void-runes

7 Likes

Blood Elves have shared enough and the sharing has been only one way. So how about no.

29 Likes

NO.

22 Likes

This adds new meaning to “Green-eyed with envy”… hahahaha

8 Likes

I firmly believe tentacles should not be optional. We shouldn’t be able to hide everything that shows who we are. Every time I see a void elf with pale white skin and blonde hair I yell “spy!” in thalassian lol

21 Likes

That seems a little weird. There are plenty of High Elves around, including in Telogrus Rift and Stormwind, who could be learning the Void. Remember, only the initial ones directly with Magister Umbric were transformed to be purple and voidy. Any new Void Elves would be more like Alleria, with no visible Void changes except when empowered, which Entropic Embrace covers.

On a side note, I don’t really agree that Void Elves should get green eyes. I also think Blood Elves should never have had blue eyes, though.

14 Likes

Not necessarily. I think the reaction is definitely individual on a case by case. I keep this guy blue to reference the fact that I am among the very first. That I was almost lost trying to help my people and how did they repay that?

1 Like

No.

20 Likes

One customization I’m surprised no one has really mentioned: claws and fangs…

If you think about it, even if there were no other mutations as a result I would think the mutative capabilities of the Void would have at least brought back their Night Elvish features like elongated fangs and claws.

Blood Elves ARE only one evolutionary rung away from being Night Elves, and the change was largely environmental/magical.

4 Likes

That makes…no sense tho? lol?

Void Elves are mostly former Horde Belves…

If someone is looking like a High Elf…the High Elves are historically Alliance NPCs/factions in WoW…

If anything, Velves are the ones that people are distrustful of in lore… the ones who came over from the enemy faction… not the High Elves who have been walking around/helping them out/opening portals for them for the last several expacs lol.

10 Likes

Every time someone asks to take something from Belves, it should be given to Pandaren instead.

21 Likes

Actually, not a bad idea where Monks and green eyes are concerned…

1 Like

But they’re void elves. Void took over the fel, no?

2 Likes

This is why Blizzard should never have budged on High Elves at ALL. First it was High Elves. Then it was Blood Elf hair styles. Then it was Blood Elf skin colors. People are still asking for Void Elf Paladins, and now Blood Elf eye colors.

20 Likes

There are some that have asked to occupy the quest area of Silvermoon too. It never ends.

20 Likes

As much as I’d like more customizations I think they should focus on giving void elves more voidish options.

11 Likes

“I did way more than ask XD…”

1 Like