Void elves

What are you talking about? You tell me we have different history. We do not. They are just Belves that decided to take up the Void.

3 Likes

I’m telling you to tell me that past the point where the blood elves who are now void elves became void elves.

What have the void elves done in world of Warcraft that related and connected to the blood elves Thalassian lore.

Did they invade quel’thalas? Have they had multiple quests in their homeland?

3 Likes

Do their intro quest and you’ll find out or look it up on Youtube. You can’t be serious right now.

2 Likes

Okay hold on, are you truly that much in denial?

7 Likes

You’re insane if you haven’t gotten my point for the 3rd post my guy.

What have void elves done, PAST THE POINT THEY BECAME VOID ELVES, relates to the Thalassian story?

4 Likes

what is there even to argue about on these topics anymore?

old lore and run in circles that we have done for years?

void elves can look like high elves already.

the only real thing for “high elves” to ask for is classes but blizzard is stingy with them so that’s practically a non point.

1 Like

I’m not a guy. And their future doesn’t matter. You said we don’t share the same lore. Their past is our past. They were Belves. They were from Quel’thalas. Don’t move the goal posts.

4 Likes

Oh good, we caught on.

So you don’t have a point then. Because void elves have done absolutely nothing past their intro to earn your fear of stealing your blood elf story.

Go to bed

2 Likes

No you don’t have the point. You said we don’t share lore and now are being stubborn about being wrong.

Don’t treat me like a child because of that.

6 Likes

The only thing void elves have done is steal customization options from blood elves. They are literally the same race. You should calm down lol.

1 Like

My god no wonder blizzard needs to write books to get their story across.

You’re pissy because you have a fear of your lore getting stolen yet admit that the race that’s gonna steal your lore doesn’t have a future but because they used to be blood elves is enough to earn that from you.

Pathetic.

1 Like

I agree with most of what you said except the very last part of this.

Blood Elves are High Elves, VEs have two visually distinct themes one of which are RP tools that came at the expense of BEs visual uniqueness, HE options are BE options their synonymous and future additions to the main theme of BEs shouldn’t continue to be infringed on by giving VEs more HE options as well.

I’m all for more Void options though once everyone is on their third pass that’s just my personal stance bcz VEs are the only race to have gotten in both passes so far, but when they do get more stuff Void options for sure.

1 Like

That wasn’t the discussion. Again with the goal post move.

Pathetic.

2 Likes

That was the exact discussion.

You lost.

“Muh blood elf lore is in danger”

Void elves: cease any and all connection to Thalassian lore for 6 years past their intro, but Soule is still shaking in her red boots.

Love posters sharing their two cents with 0 idea of what they’re talking about but because they get likes they think they’re Nobble.

2 Likes

That is why I recommended they introduce an entirely new theme that is exclusive to blood elves only. I am sure there is something they can come up with.

2 Likes

The exact discussion was about customizations. You made it about lore. And said we don’t share it. You were wrong. Now you are on this. Go be wrong towards someone else. Putting you on ignore.

2 Likes

I mean I agree there that would even the playing field to give BEs their own visually distinct set of RP tools, but then after that void options should still be void imo and HE options for VEs shouldn’t be continued bcz that still would continue to infringe on the main theme of BEs which takes precedence over RP tools and a secondary theme.

Anyways I just wanted to clarify, if you disagree that’s all good too I agree w most of what you said, I just liked your post (I’m out of likes so on a dif character) and didn’t see the edit and wanted to clarify that one point at least for me

No, I totally agree with you really. I just wanted to suggest things that would attempt to make every side happy on the matter.

I don’t know how you can pretend your blood elf identity is in danger like you said was your main fear when the only connection you pathetically ripped from the mud was that they used to be blood elves.

That does not automatically make void elves and blood elves the equals in the Thalassian storyline in world of Warcraft, void elves have not been expanded upon and…

Void elves were literally created out of thin air, they did not exist until their intro.

When void elves start in silvermoon and quest through the upper eastern kingdoms, the homeland of the Thalassian elves, and get Thalassian armor sets that weren’t created specifically for the “out of thin air” race they are, then you earned the right to belly ache, till then you can get all the way out of here with that bs “sharing your lore” because they stopped sharing your lore when they got jelly filled.

Last I checked the new 9.2.5 blood elf heritage quest line had 0 void elves in it, I’m sure void elf fans are elated to be ripping your lore right out from under you with this massive Thalassian blow.

If you ask me I’m elated to not share blood elf history if that history creates posters like you. :wave:

I am hoping the Dark Ranger thing is true. That’d be cool.

3 Likes