Void elves

Not really irrelevant. I explained my stance. You don’t need more right now. Not that hard to comprehend I’d hope.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t care at all if everyone ended up pretty close to equal in the end. The issue is that it has not been like that.

3 Likes

All Races need more customization.

Nightborne need better mana hands, mana hair, etc.
Belves need Dark Ranger options
Undead need upright options, Worgen too

All races should get more hairstyles, faces, jewelry, adornments, tattoos, bodypaint, facepaint, and scars

I still will ask for what I personally want for my favorite races! Just like I ask for different Night Elf things! Because when the time does come that the Devs work on Velves I want them to have had lots of feedback on what we would like to see!

6 Likes

Worgen need their tails. Trolls need their beards, Pandas need anything.

3 Likes

You’re right. Including for void elves.

I’m not really understanding how people think that because void elves got copy paste options from blood elves that means they “got a pass”.

Other races who “got a pass” got legitimate hair styles, tattoos, accessories.

Void elves got none of that, they got stuff their parent race already got, not even their accessories, not even their own accessories or hair styles.

So no, I don’t actually buy the “void elf pass is unfair” narrative, the only reason everyone belly aches about it is because it was a loud deal because it essentially meant high elves for the Alliance, noise from the forums was not owed for the reality of what the void elves actually got was.

If you want to support customization for all races that’s fine by me but the idea that void elves got a fair pass is a fallacy by people who care not for anything other than not hearing about elves anymore. :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

Same, maybe it’s out of spite they are letting their bias cloud their logic?

Other Allied Races got NEW, UNIQUE, modeled hairstyles in their pass. And new tattoos. And new unique modeled accessories/jewelry/etc. THAT’s a pass.

Giving Void Elves the same old hair textures from Blood Elves…no new styles, no tatoos, no jewelry, not a pass to me.

6 Likes

It absolutely would not be an issue that if when they took things from Belves that they gave Belves some unique stuff to separate them. They decided that jewelry mainly was it for us. And that feels really terrible. Then we get threads like this that demand more Belf stuff.

People have demanded Silvermoon. The hair color and skin color isn’t so much of a problem for me. But people aren’t afraid of crossing the line of decency. Belves need something to set themselves apart. And make it feel like we are the core race, not an allied one.

1 Like

https://i.imgur.com/tNgAQ0A.png

Seems clear enough to me considering its quite literally what people in this thread asked for.

The hair colors another HE request, another pass despite getting in the first pass.

We weren’t the ones that demanded things from Velves that are core to them some of them out of spite. So no, it’s not out of spite. But genuine offense to being treated as a second class race.

1 Like

:raised_hands:t5:

Well said this is my stance too

1 Like

Speaking of that kind of odd that the 10.0 Dragonflight leak mentioned Silvermoon being a hostile city…I wonder what’s happening there…

I don’t really care for Silvermoon, it’s a Blood Elf capital…idk why people want it but idk

1 Like

That’s a rumor, but it makes no sense.

1 Like

that leak is fake, I will record myself drinking toilet water if it isn’t.

There is no way that a character that was originally intended to just be a dragon soul boss with no lore since the book it was featured in is going to be the main villain of an expansion.

Also IIRC that leak said the expansion would get announced in Feb.

1 Like

Blood elves are nothing but set apart from void elves in everything but aesthetics.

They have the main thalassian lore, they have the capital city, multiple unique questlines with another one being added in 9.2.5.

Reasonable high elf fans do not want Silvermoon from the horde or green eyes, at its core that idea is a troll to incite horde rage, and it obviously worked.

Blood elves are set apart, no one is coming for your race.

5 Likes

It’s already in game.

Go to services and purchase “race change.” It’s usually bundled with faction change.

Really can’t wait for Void Elves take the very last few remaining things that separate them visually from Blood Elves.

1 Like

Our Thalassian history is shared, so no that is not unique to us. Questlines have nothing to do with customizations.

In the era where Blizzard is anxious to please, it really doesn’t matter how much of a minority the ones that want that are. I know that most don’t want that. But Blizz has even made April Fool’s jokes come true.

Not in appearance, no.

3 Likes

That leak hopefully is 1000% fake. What you are not getting at all is that, by blurring the lines and making void elves, blood elves, and ““high”” elves less unique, you ruin all 3 of their identities and lore. You can only ask for so much before all 3 are ruined. Considering blood elves makeup literally 40% of the horde population, it is not in anyone’s interest to continue to take from their identity, at all.

Edit: The only way to fix this mess that they created for all of us is to give void elves more void specific options and actually delve further into that idea, blood elves need something unique to them that void elves should never get and both races should get additional high elf options if it will please both sides.

2 Likes

There is no playable race in the game that shares the blood elf story in World of Warcraft, void elves stem from the race and have absolutely 0 connection to it because they were given a hamfisted story about power or whatever, they don’t remotely relate to blood elves after their intro.

I don’t know what you believe you’re sharing, void elves have 0 unique storylines relating to Thalassian lore past just being blood elves, the fear is your own.

2 Likes

There absolutely is. You do realize that Velves come from Belves right? That they were Belves before they took up the Void… Their history is our history. They did not just poof out of the air magically.

3 Likes

And what have void elves done in relation to Thalassian lore past being former blood elves?

3 Likes