Void elves

Well I doubt anyone is mistaking you for being in charge I don’t doubt that and if you’ve done that with my posts I don’t know what to say I’ve never mistaken another players opinion for them being a dev, like I just don’t have that problem

Again the stance that VEs should wait until everyone is also on their third pass isn’t controversial unless it bothers you that much you have to wait after continually being allowed to push in every pass that’s happened so far.

Either way it’s just an opinion, one that you apparently concede has validity and bothers you but I won’t be adapting my posts to account for that because no personal offense is intended by it.

1 Like

You don’t need to adapt anything Lann, it’s just entertaining to watch and point out how you act like you have authority/know what’s going to happen and are never right in the end lol

I will be over here asking for more Velf/Helf options as much as I want! :smiley:

2 Likes

Other allied races deserve way more before void elves do. Even Nightborne needs vastly more options before you get anymore. All core races should come before ARs too.

2 Likes

Who don’t have green eyes.

2 Likes

It’s a good thing Void elves didn’t actually get a legit pass since all they got was inherited from blood elves during their pass.

I look forward to actual, additional hair styles and accessories for void elves.

5 Likes

Thank you for completely dodging my question lol

1 Like

I hope they do get more void options. But some core classes could use more before that happens.

4 Likes

I don’t…want green eyes? The blue are nicer? Well actually the purple-blue with a white sclera I am using are my personal favorite!

1 Like

The whole thread is about giving Velves green eyes. Did you not read the first post?

2 Likes

Again I don’t have that problem of mistaking a player for a dev or having authority but I’m flattered you got that vibe

Quite clearly an opinion and stance that I even doubled down to clarify was my opinion and stance and one that by the way isn’t controversial to want everyone on their third pass before VEs get their third pass.

I don’t particularly care for who goes first, that’s a non-starter.

The future holds nothing but fields of customization in wide variety for all races, as any expanding game should reasonably do.

1 Like

I never agreed with OP? My discussion/posts have never mentioned OP or his request… it’s been a separate conversation with Lann on the topic of Velves getting new options in general.

2 Likes

I didn’t dodge it. I said what you need to hear. You don’t need anything further right now. Void elves are on the bottom of the list for new options right next to humans.

5 Likes

You did. I asked why Allied Races shouldn’t have as much customization as core races. You replied with 3 statements that were completely irrelevant to my question…

1 Like

Actually you’re having that convo with another poster, you’re engaging with me because my stance that everyone should be on their third pass before VEs have a third pass bothered you for … some reason.

And I said other races and other ARs should get more before void elves??

1 Like

I do because I have some characters of those races. And it’d be nice to see them get anything before an allied race gets looked at for the third time.

2 Likes

Which doesn’t answer my question at all?

Read slowly:

Your statement was that Allied Races shouldn’t have as much customization as core races. That’s what you said.

I asked why?

You responded with irrelevant statements

5 Likes

So if your favorite race got the pass of your dreams and void elves also got stuff at the same time you wouldn’t have an issue?

People will forever make void elf/high elf vs blood elf threads.

I would bet money that 20 years later if the game is still around we still got these threads.