Void elves

We can ask for whatever we want tho- It’s been working thus far so why would anyone have a reason to stop? lol

You guys told us to stop asking for more after we got skin colors…we kept asking and got a tentacle toggle + natural hair colors.

Void Elves are probably gonna receive a customization pass in a future update so it’s perfectly valid for people to ask for whatever they want. The great thing is that most customization options that people want (tattoos, more hairstyles, jewelry, warpaint, etc.) work for both High Elf and Void Elfs aesthetics :slight_smile: Especially after the implementation of the tentacle toggle!!

:hugs: Obviously they should expand the Void aesthetic, but the things that do that also fit the High Elf aesthetic via different color swatches which aren’t difficult at all.

6 Likes

Yea and the original race and vastly superior one: the blood elves, get nothing. If you’re going to ask for things, ask for more blood elf things for blood elves. Otherwise, no you got plenty. It’s done and over with.

5 Likes

to YOU. to YOU. I like Alliance Velves/Helves much more! :hugs:

No…I don’t think I will…I’ma keep asking for more Velf/Helf stuff, tyvm for the suggestion tho!!

Except…it’s not? lol? Void Elves are very likely getting a customization pass sometime in the near future/start of next expac? lol?

Like what’s not clicking with you guys. The Devs keep listening to our feedback/wants. We can keep going as long as we’d like lol

4 Likes

I mean them getting a pass at all is already offensive to millions of people, but you can live in that bubble. Keep blurring the lines, and it will continue to ruin the game further, trust me.

1 Like

That’s it really. Not an original idea to be had.

7 Likes

lol I think you over exaggerate your guys numbers, it’s pretty clear that the pro-Helf camp is much larger than the Anti camp, hence why the Devs keep listening to one side and not the other. You know, because pleasing the majority is something Game Devs strive to do.

I don’t think me having Blonde hair is ruining the game but if it ruins it for you I’m sorry!! xx

3 Likes

Not to mention they seem to be left out of any 9.2.5 stuff (at last) and are kinda the only race that can claim to have had a pass during the core race pass and AR pass, they can get a third pass when everyone else is also on their third pass and when that happens it should be Void stuff :man_shrugging:t5:

2 Likes

I think when children start acting as spoiled as that poster, it’s time to shut them off. All their requests should go to the Pandaren instead. They need some.

3 Likes

You keep talking so definitively like this and you have been the past year and it’s kind of embarassing because it never works out for you lol…

Like when you said we wouldn’t get natural hair colors…oop

Or when you said Alleria would get a model rework to be made blue…oop

:skull: Like you realize you aren’t on the Dev team right? lol

Yes because giving feedback and requests on a forum meant for that exact thing is spoiled /s

Just say you’re mad that we keep getting what we ask for and go on with your day

4 Likes

You do realize neither are you right?

Is something in my opinion bothering you?

Why would having to wait for everyone to also be on their third pass bother you? Is it because there’s validity to the opinion and Blizzard might see it and you’ll have to wait a minute

It isn’t you having blonde hair that offends me, I don’t care about that. I care that blood elves have gotten next to nothing and void elves have almost as many options as a core race now. This reality should never have happened in the first place. All future high elf customization should be restricted to blood elves.

6 Likes

I do…which is why I don’t make statements like
“Void Elves WILL be renamed High Elves”
“Void Elves WILL get a Paladin class”

I don’t speak like I am in charge and have the authority to make these decisions, you do :skull: and it always comes out the opposite in the end LOL

1 Like

No wanting to take things out of spite because no one has told you no so far is indeed spoiled. Think of something of your own. Belf players have every right to be mad. And it’s not just because you get what you ask for. It’s because you take from a core class and have no originality.

I’m not even anti-Helf, but over the past year, you guys have worn me down to understanding why some want elves completely removed.

7 Likes

Why? Why should Allied Races not have lots of options? We had to grind for hours/days to unlock Allied Races and you think they should be less cool/have less options than Core Races? lol?

4 Likes

Yeah I haven’t associated or connected myself to high elf posters past the facts and lore surrounding the topic.

In my opinion they’re much too lenient on obtuse liars like you.

Thanks for not denying it, we’re growing from lying to misleading, I’m so proud of you.

You’re right, it’s the dots I told you about vereesa after that prove my point, not surprising you ignored it.

When you come up with an explanation as to why vereesa was allowed to not only siege orgrimar but consistently join alliance leaders in anti-horde rally’s.

Tell ya what, don’t, I’ll give you that one, it’s cause her and her organization are not neutral just because they reside in a city, same way Sunreavers actively participated in the Alliance vs Horde conflict by using dalaran as a portal in between to steal from an alliance city in pandaria.

Guess they’re only neutral when it suits you hu.

The last time of which was officially in wrath, and then ion again incorrectly stating high elf numbers somehow matter in ARs then creating multiple ARs with mathematically less numbers than high elves.

Lann. Your outdated and already debunked dev statement holds absolutely zero weight and your continued reliance on it as your only point is not only pathetic but a continuous lie and misinformation.

Dev statements fall and die the second the game we play shows otherwise.

Go touch some grass Lann, I’m worried for you. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

What grind? Do you really think that rep grind from nearly 4 years+ ago was a rough/tough thing to do?

1 Like

We do all the time :hugs: We ask for tattoos with void options, half-dyed skin options with the limbs looking as if they are dipped in the void, new eyes colors including N’zoth eyes, starcursed hair ombres and normal color hair ombres, more hairstyles with tentacles (since they can be toggled off anyways now it works for both), etc.

:hugs: You should really read Fenelon’s thread!

2 Likes

I already have. And most of those things weren’t your ideas.

3 Likes

Surely a troll right? I mean it couldn’t possibly be a genuine thread of void elves asking for yet more again. Surely…

2 Likes

Doesn’t change my point. Why can’t allied races have as much customization as core races? Especially since they were something you worked to unlock. Quickly, I’ll be awaiting your answer.

2 Likes