Void elves

He was right as the frequency of void elf topics asking for more things is already contained in one thread the is here for everyone to add their views on. At this point it’s just spam. So yeah, I agree with his suggestion. Nothing wrong with that.

3 Likes

Is it a miscommunication?
I went back and read it all again and I still see Kit is making a false accusation against Soul.
Am I misunderstanding Kit’s post?

Can we just let this thread die? All it is doing now is just going around in circles…

Also

This post I made wasn’t that far off from the convo so they coulda scrolled up and seen a good reference point for what everyone has been talking about but I’ll quote the post for easy access where I think I quoted decent examples of said issues

4 Likes

That’s not what actually constitutes spam though. The moderators don’t silence people for making similar threads with different takes. I’m sure you already know that though considering you have 6k posts.

2 Likes

Well okay, but there’s a big difference between “void elves have 70 options” and “void elf males have 82 options.”

2 Likes

The problem isn’t the opinion, the problem is the insults and personal attacks. 2 different matters.

You can mute threads through the tracker options below. It should show as a paw icon since you posted I the thread.

2 Likes

I disagree, wanting to abuse the flag system seems just as bad to me shrug.

And it clearly isn’t just about personal attacks since that take was made and liked before any personal attacks happened.

1 Like

The guy was literally throwing insults out, belittling people and treating them like trash, had been doing so for years.

This would constitute in most forums as flaming.

This is not a flag issue, this is a moderators not doing their job issue.

While I do agree both sides do abuse the flag system, in this case it is warranted due to how he treats others on the forums.

9 Likes

This is the post being talked about and Soul was directly speaking about the personal attacks. Not that people see spam threads as spam.

Then the issue became why would you want someone banned for a difference of opinion when it’s clear as day personal insults are what’s being spoken about, and now that’s somehow conflated w “they said they’ll flag spam” which flagging spam isn’t the same as advocating for OPs of a thread that might be spam to be banned.

3 Likes

I’m just answering Kitt’s question.

They won’t say it. But liking a post that advocates abusing the flag system says it all.

We both know what the post said, it didn’t say anything about “flagging” posts.

The puppy was making personal attacks first. That’s the reason why ‘ban’ was even mentioned. It’s easy enough to go back and check for yourself.

3 Likes

Why are you acting like that was the only content in the post?

4 Likes

It feels like reaching, imo.
It’s not abusing the flagging system either to flag posts that are duplicates.

4 Likes

Because the question was asked. I just answered it for Kitt.

But they aren’t duplicates so… yea.

And the post that pointed out spam is entirely separate of the issue where someone remarked how personal insults in a huge quantity are never addressed

Taking offense at people not being okay w personal insults and bad behavior by vaguely waving at another poster that said this thread was spam.

4 Likes

I’m not offended at all, personally I couldn’t care less about Cezol. I just flag his insults and then hide his posts again. He wants the attention.

that’s not at all what was said though.

this is the full post.

please point where spam is mentioned?

I believe they are. It looks like spam to me.
I find it more interesting that you’re completely ignoring the puppy in the room who has been here just to create toxicity.

3 Likes

They objectively aren’t though. A duplicate is something completely identical to something else.

That’s exactly why I’ve been ignoring him. I just flag his posts. Why would I give him anymore attention?

This whole thing with kit has to do with her wrongly accusing soul when soul was reacting to puppy’s toxic personal attacks.

3 Likes