Void elves cosplaying as high elves and dark rangers

That was always the explanation for there being no undead paladins.

Try again sweetie.

1 Like

Wrong. Go read your lore. And the Arthas book. Literally NOWHERE does it say they’re infused with Light.

Stop trying, honey.

The Arthas and Blood and Honor book actually state Paladins are infused with light.

Stop being so pathetically wrong, sweetie pie.

Wrong again!

Here’s all of the quotes:

1 Like

I wouldn’t bother if i were you. She wont listen or even have a conversation. She even had the audacity to compare real life stuff to game stuff. She thinks alliance can do no wrong and only horde are too blaim.

1 Like

Guy repeatedly calls me a 12 year old but can’t even spell “blame” right.

Well, we are the bad guys remember

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Well okay then. LOL

They’re acting extremely hostile and condescending, anyway. But Sara has factual proof spelled out, as does the actual WoW website someone linked, so I guess they can just scream into their own headcanon. lol

1 Like

So, exactly where in Blood and Honor does it state Paladins are infused with the light?

Nowhere. Your quotes ripped that to shreds. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Give Dark Ranger Pandaren.

1 Like

I mean if thats how players wanna see it but horde was never the bad guy. Renegades perhaps but never downright evil per say. Unless you mean blackhands horde.

The interpretation that they are light-infused comes originally from the Arthas Novel where the ritual wherein he is anointed as a Paladin has real tangible effect that did not exist prior; His Warhammer which prior was heavy to the point of almost being unwieldy from that day until the day of Stratholme post-ritual was extraordinarily lighter.

From this it’s easy to assume that the anointing ritual did infuse him with Light and that this is the ritual that -all- Paladins have to eventually partake in one way or another; being infused by Rezan’s blessing or the Earthmother’s Light or so on
 probably every culture has A variation of this.

Now child, honey, baby, please, go back to your room and reconsider your life choices to be a total, condescending, pretentious, patronizing jerk <3

I’d rather the dark ranger customisation be exclusive to Blood Elves and Night Elves.

KEKW

How many innocent Night Elves died because of the Horde again?

We get it, you hate Void Elves.

Get over it.

Oh, it is just how most people view the Horde. Individuals actions shouldn’t be pushed towards though as an entire factions actions, such as the Burning of Teldrassil for example.

Wrong, No Nightborne were raised as dark rangers on screen, but it is totally possible that this could have happened during the battle of Darkshore.

Maybe, but the Nightborne seem to be less bothered by “moral” alignments than their other pointy eared cousins.

2 Likes

blood elves have green eyes because they had fel crystals in their city

all the fel discussion came to compare why blood elves are racially high elves but void elves not when fel is a worst magic than void.

When the blood elves in Quel’Thalas suffered from lack of magic, they sucked it from small crystals called mana crystals.

shadow magic sees thousand posibilities, those posibilities come to their minds as voices, a lot of voices they have deal with, that’s their own consciences. they need to control that or it will drive them crazy

void infusion is like light forge in light forged draeneis and turalion, we wouldn’t say turalyon isn’t human anymore, the same way alleria and void elves are still high elves.

void magic learning didn’t turn them purple per se they were almost enslaved and turned into those corrupted bodies they have. void magic per se doesn’t turn people blue.

new npcs learning the void in telogrus rift are hardly going thu the same ritual that nothing have to do with the void learning.

1 Like

In regards to that instance. It was a viable strategy. Despite how some people feel about it.