Void elves cosplaying as high elves and dark rangers

why? fel is worst than void you did say it, and not all void elves are void corrupted, they wheren’t until they were almost enslaved by etherals, alleria is a void elf and she didn’t change at all

Not the same thing. Also bother someone else

Never said that. I said void is worse

CORRECT. Blood elves and High elves aren’t the same thing. One got addicted to Fel energy and joined the Horde like pussies while the others stayed true to their chad origins in the Alliance.

1 Like

By that reasoning, Nightborne are no different than Night Elves.

No they are called VOID INFUSED and it was shown in their unlock scenario there no stupid excuse here for gameplay they made them VOID INFUSED and PURPLE BLOOD that is not a gameplay only thing dont play act intentionally obtuse

NO THEY ARE NOT omg you dont know your lore this is insane and dumb bye

1 Like

fel is void and light, blood elves were exposed to fel and now to light, if the are high elves void elves are high elves too

Hidden reply. Good times

1 Like

Fel is not void. Two entirely different cosmic powers.

He doesnt know what void elfs even are its dumb im ignoring him

Yes they are? They literally all have green eyes filled with fell energy.

“T-THE BLOOD ELVES ARE FILLED WITH FEL!?!?! NOOO REEE NUUUUU WHYYY NEEEEEEEEE REEEEE SOBS

I’m sorry but Blood Elves are Fel addicts, the ones with Blue and Gold eyes are just recovering Fel addicts. You’re still not High Elves.

Maybe I should start privating my profile like you do so you CAN’T hide my replies.

You clearly don’t know what a “blood elf”. They should really be called Fel elves. Also “Him”?

1 Like

Pretty much. Ignoring both of them. All they wanna do is argue for the sake of it.

1 Like

yes fel is not void, fel is worst than void, fel was created with the collision of void and light. if blood elves are high elves after fel, void elves are high elves too
edit:

you said then void and light are bad, but fel being the clash of void and light is not worst than void or light…

blood elves exposed to fel and now light are high elves but void elves are not high elves for “reasons”.

So how long is that ignore list? Do you just ignore everyone who tells you that facts that you like to ignore?

Blood Elves are ignorant and choose to remain so, who could have guessed.

You’re still a Fel-Addict, not a high Elf.

Or so they would have you believe.

You are so wrong about the lore maybe learn it!!!

Rommath has made great progress in teaching the blood elves advanced techniques to manipulate arcane energies, although unlike their brethren on Outland, the blood elves of Azeroth employed this technique only on mana crystals and small mana-bearing vermin, and attributed these teachings to Kael’thas alone - most were unaware of their prince’s alliance with Illidan. With renewed purpose, the blood elves have now rebuilt the city of Silvermoon, though it is powered by volatile magics.[10]

Blood elfs arent demon hunters stop acting like you know anything the green was living in proximity to things like fel they were NOT fel infused!!!

And void elfs it says RIGHT ON THE WARCRAFT WEBSITE:

Alleria has vowed to train these Void elves to control the shadows within them

If they have void IN THEM then guess what THEY ARE INFUSED it even says so other places like here:

Void elves (or ren’dorei, “children of the Void” in Thalassian) are a race of Void-infused elves affiliated with the Alliance.

Your nasty response only tells me your never worth talking to again bye

2 Likes

Like the orcs, who are also fel infused.

Man they should really call you the Fel Elves.

You’re the one getting upset and angry. Take a chill pill.

You don’t seem to comprehend the difference between being corrupted and being infused. They’re two different things. Might want to look into that.

Orcs cured their corruption. As did Belfs. You can’t cure an infusion. Velfs are Velfs are Velfs. Not corrupted, infused. There’s no turning back for them.

The Void is literally part of them now. That’s what happens when a Void Prince dude tries to turn you into a Void entity by binding you and infusing you with Void.

1 Like

Then how come so many of them look like normal High Elves now?

By this logic- Paladins who are “infused with light” can’t become undead.

Yet we see Paladins risen into undeath all the time.

Hell the LIGHTFORGED can work with the void, as we’ve seen before.

Infused/Corrupted same thing different word.

If a Void Elf is a Void elf then Blood Elves are Fel Elves.

1 Like

You’re mistaking Blizz’s poor attempt at subraces for the ability to be cured. You also seem to misinterpret the fact that they’re still Velfs like Alleria. She’s not cured, honey. She just keeps it in check.

Are you purposely acting obtuse? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Paladins aren’t infused with the Light. Never were, never will be.

Wrong. I’ve already explained this.

1 Like