Void elves can look like blood elves but not vise versa

I do believe it’s called copy/paste and it’s a Blizzard™ like the Soon™ also from Blizzard.

2 Likes

I’m always hesitant to read too much into Blizzard.

This is a company that still hasn’t given me the dance studio.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again – it’s very likely the only reason the void elves got the skins was that it is literally a copy paste with different underroos. I don’t think they even bothered to add the extra male void elf muscle texture.

3 Likes

Horde players trying to be special. Horde players being sheep followers. Horde players thinking they are somehow better than alliance because there are more of them. You whiners make horde look like fools. Whah whah whah, an alliance elf looks like an elf whah whah whah…

2 Likes

Uhhh…

This you?

:grimacing: Dont use an alt to post an opinion that got hidden earlier. That’s a good way to get a vacation.

7 Likes

Lol, we need one of the alt searchers to find out, I’ll watch in between battlegrounds to see if it is. :yum: :yum: :yum:

4 Likes

Oh it is. I already searched.

Also, I’m in queue too so maybe I’ll bump into ya!

5 Likes

Haha, I love how you guys figure that out so quickly and yes, hopefully this time I’ll for sure say hello since I know it’s you now. :wink: :wink: :wink:

5 Likes

You should get a vacation for false flags. Why do you all want void tentacles anyway?

1 Like

Imagine not reading a thread and coming into it 1400+ posts in like an angrier Kool Aid man while people are just vibing.

5 Likes

i dont. thats why im playing a blood elf

3 Likes

Lol, you always make me laugh. :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

I’m just trying to give a heads up.

3 Likes

Your name and your actions do not match.

Sometimes I just check randomly.

Habit from the mechagnome love thread.

Because they’re cool.

Also I need to complete my look with back tentacles or at the very least some from my bald head.

6 Likes

What happened there?

1 Like

I like customization.

That includes Alliance high elf stuff AND sweet void stuff AND even blood elf flavor blood elf stuff.

The looks. Give me all of them.

5 Likes

That, and we need something popular and highly/actually requested by the community to entice people to actually come back over.

I keep saying just give us San’layn customizations. The Horde already have the Forsaken.
You want a goth elf? The Alliance is waiting for you. You want to play a regular High or Sunwell infused elf? The Horde’s there.

2 Likes

To me, Void elves are much cooler than blood elves. That is why these posts keep popping up. Emo is a nice change compared to preppy euro glam boyz.

It would when you take into account those “Helves” (who still refuse to aknowledge the memento for the dead people of Quel´thalas AND that crappy enough still insist in NOT being mistaken as a “Blood Elf”) would be going back and fort between ALLIANCE territory and Quel´thalas. Becoming a HUGE security issue whgen we take into account the Alliance is the enemy faction.

I don´t see either IF that Helf integrates into Belf society; I see ALL the issues if the hypothetical Helf insist in being called a “High Elf” (I mean, it would seem as if he/she feels embarrased to be mistaken by other races for a “Blood elf”… doesn´t this sound weird and a-holish for you? "I wanna go back home but don´t dare call me Blood elf, I´m different from those “people” is NOT the attitude of someone who cares for the people living on Quel´thalas).

No scars whatsoever in the Belf customizations, dude. that was one of the most gross issues with the 10th rate customizatiosn Belves got, the fact the ONLY race that lost 90% of their population in a blood bath as per current canon lore didn´t get scars and got Barbie esque low quality jewerly who nobody uses instead.

Dear, that happens because the bolded part you quoted is 200% fanfiction and/or headcanon.

The SC elves are simply the same Helves that stayed living on Dalaran after the Second War, and taht couldn´t be bothered to return to help recover Quel´thalas for who knows what reasons. They certainly are not “poor wittle innocent victims!!”; starting by their leader the wifey of Mr. Dinosaur Army THE Gary Stu.

I´m one of the most rabid Belf fans you will be unfortunate to meet… and as long as you people stop with the poaching agenda (I can accept you guys taking the Belf model appearance AFTER the devs give something else to Belves to further differentiate -after the devs gave thge Belf model anything to make it different like any other model in-game has btw-; but until then don´t come here asking for all and every thing that catches your eye using the BS argument that Velves NEED those customization features too cause Velves are “conveniently” ex-Belves… when what you guys want is to portray a HIGH ELF. WHO HAVE NEVER EVER BEEN PORTRAYED IN THE OFFICIAL ART WITH A FREAKING RUNIC TATTOO OR SCARS for example, i won`t stand in your way. However, as soon as your side start with the “NeUtRaL sIlVeRmOoN” and/or similar BS, you can bet you will find me opposing you people.

And you have conveniently ignored my points regarding this issue… why is that?

It indeed makes zero sense for individuals that DO care. For the ones that don´t give a rat´s butt? Makes total sense, they after all look at the Belves as “lesser/evil/misguised/etc.”, and don´t want to be associated with them as NPCs like Taela Everstride in Outland´s Allerian Stronghold.

Oh, I think I didn´t made myself clear to you and Magnificent. I agree any “High Elf” that genuinely wants to reintegrate to Quel´thalas society will be accepted; I´m just questioning how “willing” can be someone who would refuse to take the Blood Elf name (the memento). That would directly imply that individual does NOT want to be associated with the Belves, ergo it would be in VERY poor form -basically incoherent-.

Ito does make sense when you see the whole picture. The Belves were VERY desperate at the time, and Thrall and Cairne were legitimately GOOD decent individuals; they may have looked like “mosters”, but they certainly didn´t act like monsters.

And even after all the bad blood, they decided to help their former enemies… that´s a genuinely kind gesture the rest of the Alliance races didn´t care to emulate (I mean how can one trust former “friends” who refused to help in those crucial hard times while even former “enemies” had no terrible issue offering the help?).

It was an advice, cause as much as you have all the right to state your opinion yes, you too have to have in mind that opinion can legitimately hurt the other humans beings reading them.

It´s called acting like a decent person.

Taking into account the Velf fans that will jump to ask for Belf stuff, we certainly need something they won´t be able to ask for (reason why I devised my weird “Blood Magic” idea, cause that one can´t be poached by Velves nor Helves).

The crucial divide is the political one… people HAVE TO accept that the ones that left the Alliance were the bulk of the Kingdom (starting by their king Anasterian). so yes, the Kingdom of Quel´thalas is Horde and has been Horde for the better part of a decade and counting.

This is something VERY important cause if NOT aknowledged, guess what will be the “stuff” the Helfers are gonna ask for after they get their fancy copy/pasted model, hmm? That´s the sloppery slope some Helfers use for their “neutral Silvermoons” and other equally aggravating BS petitions.

Dude, I main a Belf because of their lore, not because of their model (if not I´d customize her like a Barbie, and guess who will never use blue, purple nor much less golden eyes with her rogue, hmm?).

I just worry over sloppery slopes… I think I have at the very minimum the legitimate right to do so, I don´t want to ignore the issue and then find Silvermoon shared with the a-holes that never had the decency of moving a finger to protect it simply because some people refuse to aknowledge the lore, period.

My ONLY requests regarding the Belf customizations were Scars and Runic Tattoos… getting the trash jewerly of Barbie levels was a literal kick on the boobs for me. It literally depressed me, to see how… terrible is the dev vision for my favorite race.

It´s hilarious when we have Kael in Revendreth reinforcing once again the fact 90% of the Helves/Belves died… but no, Belves must care only for jewerly (say no one ever, not even the lore).

Well, taking into account the Mechagnome racials are objectively speaking some VERY good racials, you maybe dodged a bullet there. Those people aren´t only superficial jerks, they are morons too to boot.

3 Likes

It doesn’t make any sense in continuing the topic about those unreasonable requests at the moment. You can find such people on both sides and their unstable love/hate-relationship with other players.

1 Like

On the contrary I think this is something that NEEDS to be in the forefront ALWAYS… cause If nobody says it, you can bet those people will QQ ad nauseaum and maybe get away with the stuff.

We´re talking about Blizzard devs here, after all.