Void elves can look like blood elves but not vise versa

Ah, The dream complete.

1 Like

Is this reply for real, like honestly? I mean you and others like you are the ones that are making thread after thread and post after post complaining about not having carbon copies of Blood Elves as it is and yet you have the nerve to call others babies and winey?

Not to mention Void Elves have most of what Blood Elves do already and it still hasnā€™t as you said equaled out factions because no one wants to play Alliance unless they actually want to play it, get real.

5 Likes

Iā€™m going to be winey one of these days.

ā€¦but genuinely, can we get goblins with robotic prosthetics?

4 Likes

Itā€™s a little contradictory to say this after you spouted a bunch of inaccuracies and even added in a little bit of ā€œB-but the raiders!ā€ donā€™t you think?

Alliance doesnā€™t deserve you because theyā€™ll never learn to appreciate what they have within their ranks.

5 Likes

While I empathize with the Alliance population problems, I have great doubts that giving void elves all the Blood Elf assets is going to change anything.

What Blizzard needs to do is buff racials until the sweaty hardcore types transfer and their wannabes follow them.

4 Likes

At the very least!

Goblins deserve some nice things like that.

Tattoos. More faces.

Ainā€™t that the truth.

You know how many dungeons Iā€™ve been kicked out of then whispered! Whispered! That it was because I was a mechagnome?

If blizzard sent us Horde right now, I wouldnā€™t blink before hopping on that kodo drawn wagon!

4 Likes

Thatā€™s awful. Iā€™m sorry that happened to you.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s horrible, people are so terrible sometimes and for no reason at that.

Hereā€™s some hugs. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

2 Likes

Wait what? Iā€™m slow, so please tell me this is you using hyperboleā€¦ I hope youā€™re joking.

2 Likes

Thank you both.

Itā€™s ridiculously common.

Get into a dungeon and a moment later. Boop! Out.

No!

Literally in SLs leveling alone Iā€™m at 10!

Before that getting to 120 prior to the Squish!?

I lost count. I used to have a talley.

(Fenelon alt by the way)

4 Likes

This really does make me sad because thatā€™s mean, I mean it doesnā€™t shock me like shock me because Iā€™ve met some pretty terrible people in this game but itā€™s still such an evil thing to do to someone just because they pick a race or a class or a race/class combo you donā€™t like so you get more hugs from me. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

2 Likes

That didnā€™t happen to me so much on my gnome or mechagnome. But my gnome tanks and my mechagnomeā€¦ is a pvp rogue. >:3

1 Like

I imagine at least a few do it for the lols, but yeah its a pain. Especially since Blizzards system sometimes does and doesnā€™t apply the Deserter buffā€¦

I am sure from some of the whispers though that many are just oddly salty about mechagnomes?

That anyone feels so strongly about the pixels someone else is playing in front of them on their own side is perplexing to me.

Well I am a hunter so its probably easier to kick me as a dps. lol

My Mechagnome Warrior is a tank and hes never been removed once so far. Too valuable a commodity.

We are exceptional in PvP and I spent a fair bit of time killing folk in Nazjatar. Its really fun.

My one normal gnome hasnā€™t actually had any issues, though I donā€™t play him often.

1 Like

I got some weird hate whispers on my regular gnomeā€¦ but over the years, Iā€™ve even seen that on my trolls. And since trolls are the best, I can only conclude people are nuts and will get salty about anything.

3 Likes

Why would they be purple? I mean they are not the ones creating the assets. They are just commandeering them for a worthy cause.

If that were true thereā€™d be some mention of it.

Like I said itā€™s probably just a misused asset rather than a void elf assist or SC involvement.

Tanking andā€¦

1 Like

Stabbing!

Iā€™m genuinely not a very good rogue, though. Iā€™m also a pretty awful mage.

1 Like

Iā€™m not even sure if it was a misused asset or just Blizzard cutting corners by using an old asset that was already in the game. Because we all know how Blizzard loves updating things :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Aye.

The whole debate of it being an SC presence is just so ridiculous to me.

One ballistae thatā€™s probably a reused or misused asset likely forgotten that it had even been there.

1 Like