Void elves can look like blood elves but not vise versa

your reaching lol. If they knew how to do it, they would had done it far more in advance, in fact we should had seen that in the battle for lorderon.

I haven’t seen any, and if they where, let’s not forget most of them was magister’s and not really the types to make seige weapons. We seen in a quest they don’t need to lol.

Dwarves do look pretty badass in plate and Mail armor though. I’ll give you that.

1 Like

thats something unique void elves bring to the alliance. they can pop in drop off some siege weaponry and pop back to an assault on zuldazar :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

I worked way too hard on my tan to have it turn to some weird voidy purplish hue.

The Silver Covenant is less of interest to me than the random NPCs who happen to be high elves puttering around Stormwind and with the Alliance armies, anyway.

There’s not many of them, but there’s a lot more than Horde Dark Trolls (or Dark Trolls at all). and yet

Which I acknowledged below. But that doesn’t mean we don’t have a standing. If someone calls me a tree, and someone else says, well didn’t you used to hate trees? I’m going to want to know that that happened, even if they don’t hate trees anymore.

Edit: Your response was also very confrontational and unappreciated on my end. I was trying to clear up what appeared to be confusion.

5 Likes

Try not to take him too seriously, he was literally rampaging this thread the other day with drama to the point everyone was mad or annoyed at him, so him defending someone else’s negative behavior isn’t really a shocker.

4 Likes

I was witness to that. Even after witnessing it, I tried to stay very Switzerland in my reply today. Oh well I guess. :woman_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

Well I can account for that you are much nicer than me and most others in most instances, so good on you dearie even if it’s not always returned.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Generally, if something stressful or aggravating is happening, I just tune out.

As previously expressed, no one pays me to put out forum dumpster fires. I like to argue, but I’m not really here for people being obtuse, or explaining to me that if I say X it means Y, or outright wrongness, or silly drama.

3 Likes

While clearly a large amount are magisters, no one should doubt that, I don’t think it’s fair to say that’s all they have. Many of their fighting forces in BfA’s larger engagements were rangers.

I doubt they did so to drop off one blue ballistae.

That said I would like a lot more info on our limits with that… How far is the range? Are there limits to what or how much we can send through?

There aren’t any Dark Trolls in the Horde.

the alliance were desperate and stretched thin at that point. void elves dropping off siege makes sense to me

on zuladazar theres a quest where void elves literally open up portals beneath goblin mechs to easily get rid of them

The Bilgewater Cartel are serious about protecting their investment at the mining site. My trackers have reported a heavy presence of large mech suits used for breaking rocks and suppressing attackers. I am certain that you could deal with the mechs yourself, but you need not waste your time doing so. Take this void shard and use it to cast the large mechs into the Void, where they won’t be able to bother anyone again.

1 Like

And yet…

There’s totally customization for them.

Which was my point.

Even though there is literally one Dark Troll left.

Oh, I get the sense bit.

But they’d probably be purple not blue.

I think it’s much more likely a misused asset.

Oh I know.

That’s why I want to know what it’s limits are.

We also know Umbric and Alleria were able (with some help from Jaina) to bypass zuldazaar’s treasury wards with those portals.

It’s incredibly powerful stuff.

Theres a darker jungle troll skin… It doesn’t even match the dark troll…

2 Likes

Hm. I kinda figured that was the intent with it, since it looks more like a highborn color than anything we’ve seen on trolls.

Unlike with the High Elf options Blizzard never even confirmed the tan coloration was to represent farraki trolls.

Players just kinda ran with it. There is no lore or canon behind it.

1 Like

At least unlike the short male draenei tail, I think I’ve seen requests for those skins.

Though why they didn’t take the opportunity to throw in at least one forest troll green and instead went with dark grey is beyond me.

I’m not sure they knew what they wanted to do at the time.

Also none of those trolls should just be customization if the Ztrolls weren’t. All the tribes are physically different from one another to some degree. Only the Jungle and Sand Trolls are kinda close.

That the Male Draenei didn’t get much better tails is ridiculous.

1 Like

So many horde players trying to keep customization away from alliance. At least you got vulpera instead of mechagoblins. Alliance had high elves, but horde got the look. Void elves are blood elves that go purple from time to time. Since they are blood elves, they look like blood elves. Stop being babies. You have most of the mythic raiders and the most players. Alliance needs something to equal out the factions. Stop being so winey.

2 Likes