Void elves can look like blood elves but not vise versa

The goblin is going to go over every point on the bingo card again.

4 Likes

But a tabard is not part of a mechanic, it’s a lore-based representation. You might be right for the Argent Crusade tabard and similar ones which allows a teleportation to the tents but this is not the case with the Silver Covenant-variant.

On a personal level I strongly believe this is the American way with dealing problems in an amplified manner through the anonymity of the internet. If you look back on the replies I get you’ll encounter people who try desperately to get a reaction through a provocation out of me. Like I said, this is a very American thing to do and where cultural differences arise.

I disagree with the approach of these people and how some of them also want access to Silvermoon City and so forth. But I think it would be the best for the game to unlock all kind of customization options for every race to live up to today’s standards, including blond hair options which has been present through Alleria Windrunner. I think the developers simply didn’t thought this would be such an on-going debate when they worked on the Void Elves but were surely close-minded when it came to the implications and the decade-long request to give the Alliance playable High Elves.

This is a public message board, you can simply choose to ignore postings if you don’t like to reply to them.

3 Likes

Considering you was the one that came out of nowhere other day saying you wanted to talk to me this is an interesting stance to take now but wish granted you won’t get anymore replies from me because I’ll completely ignore your replies and your one sidedness now.

2 Likes

You can try to deny their existence all you want, but they are very much real and were even present in Legion and BFA storylines. Kind of odd to try and deny canon lore.

5 Likes

What’s with your insistence?

Gilneans also left the Alliance in 1996 and look where they are now in game.

And Kul Tirans… I mean the Alliance you’re making reference to was crumbling to pieces due to Arthas.

6 Likes

:eyes:

and look where the high elves are now in game?

what does a dalaran militia the alliance only interacts with when dalaran is even around have to do with more blood elf cloning for void elves again? :thinking:

4 Likes

Where… Where do I sign up again?

3 Likes

Yeah fine, whatever make it happen.
It’s not like they couldn’t mess things up more with the lore.

It’s the helfer’s problem. There is no ‘tease’ from blizz.

7 Likes

stop teasing me with npcs of a playable race

3 Likes

How about keeping race out of it?

You obviously have a real problem with the developers and the people who decided what to put in the game.
I think it’s effecting your ability to understand that Blizz isn’t biased against helfers and alliance players.

2 Likes

And still neither one of them have a decent beard among them. Shameful…hic!

12 Likes

Blood Elf players get absolutely livid at the thought of not being the prettiest elves in the game.

7 Likes

Actually. I want to be rugged with great beards, tattoos, and scars.

3 Likes

Horde has had the cool stuff for years. If you want to be void, go void. Void elves are blood elves by the way. Your post is rediculous.

3 Likes

Awwww…salty much?
Imagine getting all upset because some people disagree.

2 Likes

The Silver Covenant and The Sunreavers are both Kirin’tor faction and are thus neutral sub-groups of the Kirin’tor. Each group supported each respective faction in neutral matters, such as the war against the Lich King and the Blue Dragonflight. They are leaning more towards either faction, but both are still primarily members of the Kirin’tor and answers to the Kirin’tor and are subject to it’s will.

It is why you do not just see Silver Covenant members bounce on to Theramore to aid in it’s defense, they are bound by the neutrality that the Kirin’tor promotes. It required agreement from the council leaders in order for the Kirin’tor to forego their neutrality and aid Theramore in their defense against the Horde.

Each sub group will of course also have individual leanings to either side, Vereesa being hardcore Alliance, while Aethas Sunreaver was hardcore Kirin’tor, and only hosted the Horde in the Sunreaver quarters due to his ties with Silvermoon.

The Silver Covenant is a sub-faction of the Kirin’tor - not the Alliance. As an organisation it answers to the ruling head or council of the Kirin’tor.

1 Like

I wholeheartedly agree with you.

I play the game for a long time now and there have been some subtle changes over the years which weren’t productive to say at least. It became a frequent and common occurrence since Warlords of Draenor and marched on until this day which results (in my opinion) in the current player loss and rise of Final Fantasy 14-talks in the public forums.

Edit 1:
Personally I was a bit affected by the sabotaging act of the world quest party finder. If someone has followed the add-ons releases during that time, then you may remember how much effort Blizzard put into making it very hard to party-up.

I do not think there is a true bias against Alliance-players. Otherwise they would have never given the Void Elves these fair-skinned options in the first place.

However, I have been reading these topics in the past quite often and there is some compelling reasoning which is why people would think this in form of videos or pictures, twitter statements of former developers about the inHouse tribalism. I have witnessed at least one of these Alliance-jabs and can testify that this actually happened during a BlizzCon deep dive panel where a developer mocked the Alliance-players for a brief moment on the stage during the AI presentation of the battlegrounds. And I believe there was also a discussion at the end of WoD where the Horde-emblem is visible below Varian’s grave on the Legion PTR.

Edit 2: Grammar

2 Likes

Not sure if you read my post and are agreeing or if you didn’t and you’re just saying what I already said.

You stated that SC is Alliance bound by the Kirin’tor.

I stated that SC is a Kirin’tor sub-faction and not Alliance and went further into details of it.

1 Like