Void elves can look like blood elves but not vise versa

As a race, a core race that is. And honestly people complaining about more elf races should really look at D&D and a few other fantasy games that has triple the amount of elves then WoW lol.

1 Like

Why do you think that High Elves are an Alliance identity because a token handful didn’t obey their king? As someone on a RP server you should have the most basic handle on lore.

Here’s an idea for one of your mock comics, my guy going

":clap: The :clap: High :clap: Elves :clap: Left :clap: The :clap: Alliance :clap: At :clap: The :clap: End :clap: Of :clap: Warcraft :clap: Two. :clap:" x 9000

4 Likes

The group that became blood elves left the alliance yes, the ones that didn’t became blood elves are either or, with most in game either is in alliance or friendly to them.

1 Like

The nation of Quel’thalas to which the High Elves belong left the Alliance officially.

I don’t understand why people keep ignoring lore because of like 4 token npcs.

Like welcome to 1996.

4 Likes

Lol, I just seen his really long reply and had to unhide it to see it, not sure if I want to actually take the time to address it or not because it feels like I’m beating a dead horse.

2 Likes

The nation yes, but the not all of it’s people. I’m sorry, but your just not correct on this.

2 Likes

I’m just tired of people ignoring lore that happened over twenty years ago and thinking that they’re owed something they’re not because they wrongfully think something belongs to the Alliance when that ceased to be in 1996.

I’m sorry but I’m 120% correct on this.

Four NPCs doesn’t entitle the Alliance to a carbon copy of the Horde’s most popular race.

3 Likes

No, you are incorrect, there is an area in cata wher alliance defends high elves, there is alleria stronghold, there is members supporting the 7th legion and there is of course, the silver covenent, all friendly to the alliance at the very least and hostile to the horde.

As a lore junky you should know this at the bare minimum.

And this is not including the ones sighted in SW along with VE.

1 Like
  1. The existence of a tiny enclave of High Elves does not overrule the fact that the High Elves officially left the Alliance in 1996.
  2. The Alliance helping that tiny statistically insignificant number of High Elves doesn’t mean that the microscopic enclave officially joined the Alliance nor does it negate the fact that the High Elves officially left the Alliance in 1996.
  3. There is no indication that the High Elves trapped in Outland are going to turn their backs on their friends and family when the dark portal opened again in favor of a group of people who their race officially parted ways with in 1996.
  4. A handful of NPCs used incorrectly by devs doesn’t negate the fact that the High Elves officially left the Alliance in 1996.
  5. The Silver Covenant is part of the Kirin Tor which is neutral except during the brief window when Jaina was mistakenly given leadership. That window has been closed for years. The existence of the Silver Covenant does not negate the fact that the High Elves officially left the Alliance in 1996.

As a lore junkie you should know that the High Elves officially left the Alliance in 1996.

There’s a statistically insignificant number of High Elves in Stormwind. Their existence does not overrule the fact that the High Elves officially left the Alliance in 1996.

What part of the High Elves officially left the Alliance in 1996 don’t you understand?

I know this is before most of y’all were born but I’m telling you as someone who played WC1 and WC2 that the High Elves officially left the Alliance in 1996.

6 Likes

But it does prove there is a high elf presence in the alliance.

Funny since the original inception of VE was less then 13 members when released as a AR

Yup, why would those very HE’s turn on their gnome, dwarf and human friends they had during the war of WC2. Thanks for proving this point for me.

Blood elves left the alliance, not the high elves, and it doesn’t matter if the dev’s “incorrectly” used the npc’s, they are in the game and officially cannon at this point.

They are also friendly with the alliance, supplied them during bfa and has been hostile against the horde since their creation. It does not matter if they are allied with the korin tor, they attack horde on sight when they are not in dalaran.

As a lore junky you should know not all high elves left the alliance, to state so and belittle others stating this fact is sheer ego, and I am going to ask you to stop giving false information.

4 Likes

Your entire post doesn’t disprove that the High Elves officially left the Alliance in 1996 and ergo High Elves are not an Alliance identity.

The real High Elves renamed themselves Blood Elves and joined the Horde. Stop denying it.

4 Likes

It is an allaince identity as much as it is the hordes.

What type a smoke you be smoking, there is 3 groups of high elves, and they are all real high elves.

On this note, I still think the best soultion to the problem is an indirect one, half elves for the alliance.

3 Likes

I was literally replying to the guy who makes comics mocking the pro Blood Elf crowd who claimed that High Elves are an Alliance identity and ergo they are entitled to a carbon copy of Blood Elves.

The real High Elves are the people of the nation of Quel’thalas. They became the Blood Elves. The treasonous traitors who disobeyed their king to sick around and be human waifus are just fake news.

4 Likes

Mocking him for making comics does not invalidate his opinions.

Ugh. You just invalidated your statement again, I’ll reqoute myself since you didn’t read it the first time;

2 Likes

So why not apply this to yourself since you’re the one who called us entitled and selfish to begin with.

4 Likes

No he made comics mocking Blood Elf fans for disagreeing with his belief that the Alliance is entitled to a carbon copy of Blood Elves because it’s an aLlIaNcE iDeNtItY which is what I am arguing with in the first place before you rehashed the Blood Elf Hate Brigade’s greatest hits for the nine millionth time.

And no. Only the people who are people of Quel’thalas that have not betrayed their people are real High Elves. The rest are fake news. That’s my opinion and I’m allowed to have it.

4 Likes

This is what was being referenced.

Starla asked this, and this was the response:

Zan was not mocking said user for his beliefs. We were clarifying that said user had once created comics mocking the other opinion. To be fair, he also said:

Meaning that they weren’t recent drawings. But still, feels angering considering one side is always made to be bad unfortunately.

Please get a hold on yourself. Truth is you can make a point for both sides when it comes to the High Elves because, as you guys might know, they are kept in the awareness of the Alliance-players for portal channelings and events. Whose fault is it in the end? The Alliance-players or perhaps the developers for keeping the tease up?

If this is true, then why aren’t Horde-players allowed to wear the Silver Covenant tabard?

2 Likes

Game mechanica don’t equal lore.

3 Likes

First I have a hold on myself, I didn’t want to waste my time replying to him and so I didn’t.

Second I don’t really want to be replying to you either but here we are.

Third there’s a difference between making a point or adding an opinion and saying things you shouldn’t which he did and that’s why his post got buried, I get you are a trying to side with him because you agree with him and that’s fine but that will get you nowhere with me.

Forth if you are going to continue replying to me don’t try to peddle BS.

5 Likes