Void elves can look like blood elves but not vise versa

You know, if I called the other side

for making constant demands for all the things, I’d be reported.

But somehow me wanting to protect what I love is totally

What a double standard.

7 Likes

I’ve said it before, but I just want void elves to have the two themes of void and normal expanded upon. And to compensate the blood elves for sharing more of their options in the process, blood elves should get several themes added/expanded. Dark ranger, san’layn, fel, light, and arcane.

Honestly if class themed customization was ever a thing outside of death Knights and demon hunters, I would be entirely okay with blood elf priests using void elf void customization too.

2 Likes

See, if you have to mix it with something and then more things to make it tolerable, it’s a sign that it’s been terrible all along.

2 Likes

Tell that to soy sauce.

2 Likes

You have to mix soy sauce with one whole food to make it a treat.

…maybe I’m still suffering the aftereffects of my father, who otherwise eats the finest food available to a small Alaskan farm too broke for store food, considering the vast yellowish block a genuine treat. Also the smell of it. Mostly the smell of it.

Anyway, elves. They’re fun.

Take some flank steak, score it a bit on both sides.

Then you get 1/2 cup of worschershire worcestershire (I was corrected) Sauce, soy sauce and your favorite oil mix that with an unsettling amount of pepper and cayenne then a huge amount of your favorite preparation of garlic.

Put it all in a bag or bowl and shift it around every half hour for 2-4 hours.

Broil or grill for 4-6 minutes on both sides.

Perfection.

2 Likes

I don’t do art like that anymore and plus my video is outdated.

Worcestershire.

3 Likes

I always muck it up.

We just call it Worser.

1 Like

This Viet dude I lived with swore by it. He said over there they put it in everything because it creates depths of flavour.

1 Like

I agree.

I drink it raw.

So you’re going to call people selfish and entitled but admit that you used to draw cartoons mocking an entire side of an argument? Yikes. I may disagree with people here and have been tense, but I’ve never tried to be mocking.

5 Likes

Oh the irony of you calling others entitled and selfish while being entitled and selfish just because you don’t have 100% carbon copy of Blood Elves on Alliance side so you try your hardest to vilify others.

I will however give you credit for putting your toxicity on full view for all who come into this thread to see though.

5 Likes

I’m sorry, but that wouldn’t make sense, he literally just met the guy.

I stated my opinion, and that was it. Don’t like ppl stating their opinions, don’t post on a public forum.

Also, the only reason to talk about it now after the fight is over is to start another flame war, is this your intent?

Not enough human stuff, need moar human stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

Forsaken archtypes.

Not enough exposure to fel unless your talking about felblood elves, which we didn’t hear any story of since BC, which can be deduced may have been wiped out.

As for light, they are not “holy” enough to be anywhere close to lightforged, and their culture is still strongly more towards that of the arcane.

2 Likes

That’s like years ago. Besides there was only 2 and since then I haven’t really draw anything related within the Community since then.

:woman_shrugging:t2: I mean, people can change. But it’s worth acknowledging that you still did that if you enter this thread with the tone that you used, ya know?

1 Like

Hey bryian, how do you feel if half elves gotten put into the game if they are linked to the silver covenent or another high elf alliance friendly group to inherit the high elf alliance side of things?

3 Likes

Years ago I had one of the concepts of doing a small retcon where pretty much alliance high elves for the most part are some form of half elf. They lived with humans for generations. Their customization would reflect that. In addition to receiving a new model (the early edits based off of the night elf skeleton) they would have options to showcase the entire spectrum between human and elf.

Their lore really wouldn’t change. If you wanted to play a pure high elf you could make your character look like one easily.

2 Likes

If they are Customization Option for Void Elves or just a Race. I wouldn’t see why not. But then again people would be complaining about 6 Elves so I say Half Elves would do good for Void Elves.

2 Likes