Void elves can look like blood elves but not vise versa

Well since they are convinced that blizz favors Horde and always will they should get everything they ask for.

2 Likes

Lol, if only, like seriously I would love having a decent Nightborne, unique made just for my faction mount and bonuses to stuff we all do anyway just for playing on the red team.

2 Likes

But I deserve tattoos :frowning:

3 Likes

I donā€™t think itā€™s bad to say that here and there but not about everything like some people and not when itā€™s just a means of wanting to take even more from the opposite faction than has already been taken.

1 Like

Truthfully I want tattoos or war paint or whatever makes sense for every race.

3 Likes

Personally I donā€™t feel void elves is a proper compromise, they should be expanded in the void aspect though, I do think an actual compromise can be done with half elves.

Thallassian elves true, but the group that ppl refer to is the nocā€™s that is alliance friendly and attack horde on sight.

I just noticed the post you quoted from lann, I am going to ask to please leave that issue between me and them, Feel free to qoute other things though.

But on topic, I do not feel VE needs allot of the BE colors, only chill or cold ones that would suit that of a VE, although I feel they could use more cold/chill colors then what BE has for that.

Agreed, I think a race linked to HE, but not the actual HE, that inherits their story would be better suited AKA half elves.

I prefer vrykul or furbolgs :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe multi-race that lfd would help too.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve never been a big fan of vrykul but I wouldnā€™t say no.

Just bigger humans to me.

Furbolg however are one of my favorites.

Iā€™ve considered making a megathread about them several times.

3 Likes

But they are not just big humansā€¦ they are giant vykings!!! Vykings man! XD

Honestly I am surprised they where not even a AR in BFA, they had the biggest chance of being one with them being allied to NE/Dreanei.

Aside from jinyo from pandaria that is.

2 Likes

Catching up, but would giving void elves those hair colors be acceptable if Blizzard expanded Blood Elf specific customization either before or after?

Thereā€™s been plenty to explore in current and older Blood Elf lore to draw from.

Also echoing that furbolgs would be great to see on Alliance.

3 Likes

Yes, they can be the alliance bear joke to go against the hordeā€™s cow jokes! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Furblogs arenā€™t sus(picious) coded though so they wouldnā€™t be acceptable.

Oh, no I understand the appealā€¦ But they are just more big humans.

I want something new.

Yes!

Furbolg would be a wonderful addition.

Jinyu too.

1 Like

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsKHUFDoYcyODaSg9NOS_gbHrUvx428plJ0w&usqp=CAU

:frowning: Thatā€™s unbearable of you to say!

They could even add ankoan as a customization option to them, they could be a 2 for one deal!

Yes. Sus amogus.

Nothing is more sus then who is waiting for us to come backā€¦

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1221194069176545280/B0NKNKLH_400x400.jpg

Champion!!!

1 Like

The moment we step back on azeroth, you know he will be there!

Iā€™d kinda like to see Jinyu paired with hozen
Then Ankoan and kelfin

2 Likes

Iā€™m not into the jinyu or ankoan at all, personally.

2 Likes

Donā€™t honestly blame you. But at least theyā€™re not human.

1 Like