Void elves can look like blood elves but not vise versa

Like most opinions this is just subjective. I could be wrong, you could be wrong. In the end, it doesn’t matter “how far one goes”.

Yes. In the past I have seen a female dwarf player on twitter who rallied for a complete overhaul of the race system but I don’t know her name. Her idea was so wonderful.

People need to search for you to become visible and connected to your main account.

I agree, it is Blizzard’s fault and we all are paying for it now. However, it is Ion’s fault for having Void Elves with such tiny lore which ultimately should have not happened. Actual High Elves would have made more sense because it is an often requested feature and in the end it caused them more troubles and headaches.

3 Likes

High Elves are already playable on Horde.

Besides. Lots of features are highly requested. Doesn’t make them good or worthwhile. Appeal to popularity is a logical fallacy.

6 Likes

Points more you’ve said nothing new. Nothing of value was gained.

You’re not going to change anyone’s mind with a tired collection of the helf-pros greatest hits.

Yes, it’s just your very biased subjective opinion of the matter, vs. everyone else’s opinions.

But you came here acting like you’d be a revelation and all you amount to is the same old same old.

7 Likes

D tier arguments at best.

The only S tier argument I’ve ever really seen is the idea that High Elves would help balance out the factions. At least I can empathize with that argument even though I don’t think it would actually make a difference. I’d like to help the Alliance players but I don’t think giving them a carbon copy of the Horde’s most popular races going to be the solution for faction imbalance.

6 Likes

I do not mind this. I will surely follow you guys as a visitor in the future again. It’s just another opinion in the end.

Yea, it wouldn’t. I just dont see how being able to play as a light skinned fair-haired elf on Alliance is going to get more people to do top end content on the blue side. its likely to send more to Goldshire if anything.

4 Likes

And it’s not like there’s no diminishing returns. A significant portion of the people who would want helf stuff already play velfs. How many are hair colours really going to shift?

4 Likes

I have friends who really love Alliance and I really hope Blizzard does something real to help them.

Currently my High Elf character is using human Avatar and the orb of Sin’dorei on occasion but mostly just my imagination.

But my dude ic has white hair. If Blizzard gave Void Elves white and black hair (which I’ve seen little to no opposition to) I’d make it a Velf instead of a human but it won’t switch me to Alliance as a main.

3 Likes

Sethrak?

Sethrak might help.

(yes I know that’s unlikely for many reasons)

4 Likes

I really dont see it as something Blizz can directly fix, more its a community attitude problem at its core. Unless they start forcing Horde guilds to swap… dont see that going over well tho.

4 Likes

As far as I remember many people went on the barricades for giving the Alliance-players a supposed Horde-race.

Truth is, the developer team doesn’t care enough to give the Alliance what it is needed. This becomes clear if you check the past Heritage Armors as well. They lack physics on the Alliance-side.

So like Blood Elf hair.

3 Likes

No one race will change anything.

I only suggest Sethrak as it’s a passion project of mine.

Races and options aren’t the reason more people generally play Horde in high end game content.

Also Horde and Alliance bias are entirely ridiculous myths.

4 Likes

It’s not like only the alliance gets neglected. Have you seen the maghar body piercings? Poor quality painted on assets, like the bracelets belf women got.

Meanwhile, my night elf is almost exactly as I want her to look. She just needs tattoos.

7 Likes

Yes, I’m aware of those. I personally dislike the new Goblin-faces and how the Trolls lack actual beards.

The Night Elves where with the Orgrimmar Orcs the biggest winner when it comes to the new customization options, yes.

1 Like

Draenei also have some great options, and their jewelery options aren’t a joke. The humans got a ton of work, including new faces, which no one else got.

Humans were the biggest winners. The only reason orcs have more customization combinations is because of the upright toggle.

1 Like

From what I see at this point Alliance players can make a High Elf in everyway except blonde hair. However even with this there seems to be more Blizzard hates the Alliance, The Alliance is dying, Horde Bias threads now, then I had ever seen before. So to me them getting High Elves doesn’t seem to be saving anything.

6 Likes

I know it’s not all alliance players, just the most vocal here I think, who feel they’ve been dealt unfairly and no matter what they get it will never be enough.

5 Likes

Ahh yes, the ones that complain still about everything and say stuff like we deserve or I deserve.

2 Likes