Void elves can look like blood elves but not vise versa

Okay, and so is my position.

Your opinion is not inherently worth more than mine.

8 Likes

Oh and by the way, totally ignoring the feelings and needs of the Blood Elf player base is also insensitive. Get better.

4 Likes

Love the lower part of the posting but I want to address this.

I stated it as ā€œegoisticalā€ because it is clear you care very much about the game which is good. But the dosis is unhealthy because you take the game too seriously. At the end of the day the Void Elves would be fine as they are currently in the game, but all of this is not worth fighting against another people.

I believe you feel this way because you know that Iā€™m actually right. There was no need to address the ā€œworthā€ of our postings, everyone is equal and has a different opinion. Feel free to criticize other opinions.

3 Likes

Why are you singling out Lann?
Also ā€¦ kind of creepy.

Itā€™s not the ā€˜properā€™ way to go when you only see one side and have come here to attack.

5 Likes

Christ and I thought I was condescending.

8 Likes

First of all:
eĀ·goĀ·tisĀ·tiĀ·cal
/ĖŒÄ“É”əĖˆtistək(ə)l/
adjective

1. excessively conceited or absorbed in oneself; self-centered.

My wanting to protect Blood Elves has nothing to do with me personally or my ego and has everything to do with the love of the game.

Second of all:
You are not my therapist or my psychiatrist. You are in no position to decide if my care about the game is healthy or unhealthy. Youā€™re totally out of line here.

This is your opinion.

I disagree. I love Blood Elves and want them to keep what little distinction that hasnā€™t yet been robbed.

If the issue is not worth fighting over then High Elf fans can accept the compromise they have been graciously given.

6 Likes

Everything I want is on this list!

3 Likes

That always seems to happen to Lann lately in these threads.

And I absolutely agree.

5 Likes

Yeah, they are targeting Lann and then talking about empathy.

4 Likes

Seems like theyā€™ve decided to direct their ire at Lann now. It used to be me.

4 Likes

While trying to diagnose me.

6 Likes

I actually looked for a posting you made some days ago if it is of any interest of you. Lann was also fine enough for me because you two are the omnipresent people I always recognize in these topics.

Iā€™m still conflicted how I should feel about you but because Iā€™m taking part in these discussionsā€¦ we will see how it will go on from now on!

1 Like

Now now you have to realize that only those who stand to gain something are right. We who stand to lose things are just a bunch of horrible nasty people. Iā€™m expecting the whole, but Blood Elves arenā€™t losing anything. Yeah tell the only bakery shop in town they arenā€™t losing anything when another bakery opens up next door to them. Tell Blizzard they arenā€™t losing anything if someone makes a 90% copy of World of Warcraft and calls it World at War.

8 Likes

I will totally tell my therapist that some bloke on the wow forums who is upset that I disagree with him says that I care too much about my hobby.

I predict sheā€™ll laugh and tell me youā€™re spewing rubbish.

5 Likes

Apparently I canā€™t realise anything because old mate has made it very clear that Iā€™m such a moron I donā€™t even know what I myself think and need it spelled out to me by some dude Iā€™ve never met.

Is this unironically what itā€™s like to be mansplained to?

7 Likes

I noticed while completely ignoring what Blood Elf fans want or feel, itā€™s very one sided.

Ahhh, I remember that. Lol. Also yeah, I more or less find it odd how many different people lately come out of nowhere and say they have been here, they are new here, etc. but then they come at Lann and itā€™s like okay why?

Iā€™m pretty unforgettable, so I can see why anyone would take notice when Iā€™m here.

3 Likes

And Iā€™m too egotistical because I care about my hobby. You know, huge ego despite having no self-esteem or self-worth because of a lifetime of abuse.

4 Likes

I see it as gaslighting at its finest. Trying to convince other how they feel and what they want is wrong and they donā€™t actually feel that way.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve had more than my fair share of gaslighting from my narcissistic sociopath mother. Iā€™m not having it from some low level random person on the wow forums. No way.

5 Likes

While the circumstances are somewhat emotionalā€¦ if I follow the other postings here, please allow me to tell you that I actually like your reasoning to a bigger degree. I think the posting in question was something contradicting which motivated me to level an US character.