Void elves can look like blood elves but not vise versa

Give Tauren BELF and VELF customization Options.
And also the missing Worgen tails.

2 Likes

I hope someone makes a mockup of thisā€¦

That would be nice.

1 Like

Tauren should Stick with Tauren Subraces.

Void energy is pretty boring too. You turn as blue as a man choking on their food, and sometimes can teleport granted you do it right.

Forget sub races, we deserve full ARā€™s.

Ever see that guy who drank Colloidal Silver 'til he turned blue and eventually had a heart attack from it?
Every time I see that pic in a meme or something I immediately think of Void Elves now.

Really no reason anyone canā€™t get any of the haircuts.
We have heads, we have hair, we have dyes.
Now Iā€™m not saying ā€œI want undead jawsā€ or anything silly like that, but the hairstyles should be universal.

3 Likes

You are a genious, now I want to play a blue skinned Tauren with blonde tentacled hair, long pointy ears and big eyebrows, with a Worgenā€™s missing tail.

Make it happen Blizz.
MAKE
IT
HAPPEN

That is the most beautiful image ever.

Any of you guys play classic wow?

Lived it when it was new. No intention to go back at this time. (maybe for wrath)

Oh ok. Hmm since I have a rp question. Since Human Hunters werenā€™t a thing in Vanilla would Jill Valentine be if she was in Classic WoW? Warrior or Rogue?

I could see either or, but Iā€™d put my money on rogue for the greater flexibility of her toolsetā€¦ Then againā€¦ I donā€™t remember enough about that game.

Edit: Looking it up Iā€™m not convinced Iā€™d choose hunter for her if that were a choice anyways in classic.

In retail WoW. I get answers from people saying that Jill would be a Hunter Marksmanship. So I asked about Classic WoW and so far. Not really much of a respond.

Eh. A lot of people see a gun and assume hunter.

Classic though warrior and rogues use guns just fine. They just donā€™t have Shiney abilities with em.

Jillā€™s abilities with lock picking and bomb defusal ect make me think sheā€™s a rogue with engineering.

Oh Ok. Well Thank you for the tips.

Been thinking about playing BC, but mostly because nostalgia purposes.

If only tinkerā€™s a class in WoW right?

If only, though I donā€™t think Jill would make a good tinkerā€¦ Thats a bit overly specialized for what she does.

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure if I entirely agree with the creation of a Tinker class. I was thinking about it today and I just think itā€™d be better if they revamped Engineering and implemented it that way. I donā€™t play Final Fantasy (although Iā€™m considering it) but my understanding of the Jobs system is that it is kind of like a sub-class? Even if thatā€™s not what it actually is, thatā€™s sort of what I would prefer Engineering become instead of an entire Tinker class.

My main issue is that there are so many different engineering/tinker themes from almost all the races. Not only do a lot of the playable races have different engineering/tinker themes, but so do many other races (Ethereals being my favorite). Itā€™d be boring to just have a Tinker use either a Gnome or Goblin theme depending on the faction, and I doubt Blizzard would create themes for each race since thatā€™s a bunch of work and would essentially usher in Class Skins.

If it WERE to become its own class though, I would really hope technomancy was utilized in some of the abilities or made its own spec.

1 Like

Imo what makes a tinker a tinker is the mech backpack/suit.

In ff14 you can unlock and play every job on one character, jobs are basically the classes with the training wheels off. A warrior for example is a better version of the marauder that you unlock at level 30.

Paladins are human themed, shamans are orc themed, druids are night elf themed, monks are pandaren themed. Tbh I donā€™t think thereā€™s a problem with making a goblin and gnome themed class.

3 Likes

:drooling_face:

2 Likes