Void elves can look like blood elves but not vise versa

You’re right! My apologies for leaving it out :sparkles:

4 Likes

Thats not how it went down when I approached him about the issue he and I had originally…

He had valid good reason to hate me quite a bit then. Now we’re very good friends.

You should have given him the benefit of the doubt… I don’t know who you’re getting this all from… I know Lann is strong willed and at times aggressive in his beliefs but that shouldn’t be anything new to you. You’ve been in these threads for a long time.

Those things you see in Florida… you think that is smart of them?

Why would you do that, if its not sensible to do?

I don’t personally think its that big a deal.

I’ll concede you can think so all you would like.

I don’t worship on easter yet WoW has easter. (I do love easter though just not for the religious part)

How does Mothers day sit with you?

6 Likes

No it’s okay I just thought I’d add on it seemed wholesome

4 Likes

tbf men have a lot of days. Thanks society!

5 Likes

I think men legit have a day though, don’t they? I think there is an international men’s day haha.

I will also add. Here are all of the things celebrated annually! :heart::rainbow_flag:

4 Likes

Oh I love that!

5 Likes

Unironically I would actually suggest everyone go to church for Orthodox or, failing that, Catholic Easter. It’s dope as hell, there’s chanting and candles and robes and wine.

2 Likes

/thread basically.

I mean I even gave him a chance in discord to approach me, so /shrugs.

Ever heard of the florida man meme :stuck_out_tongue:

Because it is in a game I love, and would be unprecedented for them to start doing.

Fun fact, easter isn’t supposed to be celebrated like it does. At least that is what I read about in the bible study I was forced to participate.

Depends on the context. Other then a way to show love towards a mother that gave birth to you, it’s really something retailers try to market on.

How is this still going on :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Is there? never heard of it? I don’t really care at this point.

It’s a discussion. Discussions tend to happen here. :heart:

4 Likes

It’s kind of funny but also really sad he hasn’t stopped yet.

1 Like

I mean, that’s fine too. But I’m still curious; you’re saying that LGBTQ shouldn’t get a holiday because that’s treating them as better, but women and other people of color also have holidays to appreciate them. Does that logic apply to every holiday then? Are women trying to be treated better for having a month dedicated to their history as well?

Not trying to be confrontational. I’m poking holes to see if your boat floats.

4 Likes

We talking in game or out? Outside of the game people should be able to celebrate sure. In game we need to think how fair it would be for everyone else if only one group get’s a holiday and no one else does.

I don’t know. Honestly, I am reading your comments and trying to decipher it.

I don’t understand how adding an LGBTQ holiday in game would somehow detract from other holidays though. Do you have a solution? What would you like to see implemented? For curiosity’s sake.

3 Likes

it does. yet in many states, discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is still legal. an LGBT person can be kicked out of school, fired from a job or denied housing simply because of who they love or how they express their gender. and in most states, same sex couples still cannot legally marry

its not celebrating dude… its just some representation you know, because it exists

i think the whole concept that love can only exist and be recognized between a man and a woman is primitive. one day we will evolve past that, i just hope its in my lifetime

6 Likes

The issue they have with me posting is that I was against an in game holiday for a community, I said no because it would put one community higher then the rest when blizz never did that before. Outside of the game though I am all for you guys celebrating being able to represent what you are. Everyone has that right, but I’m thinking of fairness in game right now.

Holidays is to celebrate. It’s what they are there for.

Winter Veil (Christmas), Hallows End (could be considered pagan), Noblegarden (Easter) off the top of my head.

Day of the Dead…

Pilgrim’s bounty (this would be considered Thanksgiving…)

The fireworks festival falls onto Independence day for the US

4 Likes