Void elves can look like blood elves but not vise versa

So what’s the issue then :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

I did not bring this up, mate. I got out of bed an hour ago. Reading back, what I see is Lann was talking about elves and then you started talking about the Discord.

I asked people for their concerns, Lann gave them to me. He still voted yes.

You are the one on the forums threatening to post screenshots of a private discussion that you weren’t a part of, claiming that I am trying to twist anything is absurd. I am entitled to giving context to your claims. Lann had an opinion, he’s entitled to that. As you have shown, his concerns weren’t unwarranted. You have shown some level of disrespect for LGBTQ+ people (in my opinion) just today in this thread.

We let you in because we assumed you were asking in good faith, that was obviously not the case.

I honestly have no idea why you’re bringing this up on the forums.

9 Likes

You alluded to it here first, trying to cast Lann in a bad light. I’ve offered to reach out to discuss this further.

Go ahead and believe what you want I guess. I just wanted you to know that I brought up the past LGBTQ+ issues myself, not Lann. Feel free to direct your ire at me instead of him.

8 Likes

Your right, your best buddy lann did, instead of making this private or you actually doing something to hold accountable ppl on your discord, we are now having this discussion in public at that, because again he brought it to light.

My initial statement is that it is as bad as talking behind someone’s back, he took it further, I stated if he wanted to talk about it, feel free to message me on discord. I stated this twice on here, he made it public, it is on him.

My bets is he is using “the Illusory truth effect” right now in the discord I left.

Accountable for what? He said he had concerns and tbh I believe him based on what you’ve said today.

It’s perfectly reasonable for him to not like it when you say negative things about the LGBTQ+ community, I’m not going to demand he flagellate himself for feeling that way.

I legitimately have no idea why you would want to publicly broadcast the fact that you’ve made LGBTQ people feel uncomfortable with stuff you’ve said and why you think that’s a good look for yourself, but you do you.

4 Likes

Aaaaanyway. How about those elves, eh? Why should we avoid them? What are they using to be high? Why are they inferior to night elves? Do they think that their home rocks?

1 Like

Night has more letters than high.

1 Like

For stating a blanket statement on a voting proccess to make it into a trail?

concerned for not knowing who I am and judging before he got to know me? and now you twisting the truth?

So if I walked up to you, and asked you if you would like a religious/racial/national/cultural holiday in a game, one that isn’t apart of your group or community, how would you answer it?

my first post on the subject is that it is a bad idea, and he decided to weaponize it in an attempt to make me look like a homaphobe, which apparently isn’t the first time he did, because I am talking to a few others he did that to.

Good enough to me. We also have better shades of purple.

You uhhh kinda validated all those concerns in the last 24 hours man.

4 Likes

No actually I didn’t but if you think I did, then your just as bad as them.

You took something that could’ve brought up on discord and blew a gasket on the forums for the last 24 hours. Yea, the concerns were pretty validated.

4 Likes

Again, I have asked multiple times to privately talk about it, lann decided to make it public.

If someone makes a blanket statement about you, in public after you asked several times to talk about it privately, would you not defend yourself?

It was always a trial, that was the point. The question was “do you feel comfortable with Brae joining?”

Nevertheless the voting process was very positive, like 3 people voted no (Lann not among them, because again, he voted yes and said he was comfortable with it). It’s not like we were sitting there talking about how much we all hated you.

Y’know, because you were invited at the end of it.

He simply said what you had said in the past. Are you denying you said it?

Okay, see?

You’re doing it again.

Lann has a right to feel uncomfortable about stuff like this.

7 Likes

It should had never been a trial, and it irked a few people. This is why I said it was wrong to do. I also expressed it to lance, who then assured me he sent you the message.

Out of context yes.

Like he always does.

This is nothing new.

Truth is uncomfortable isn’t it?

Don’t like it, change.

I’d welcome it personally. Something doesn’t have to mean something to me personally in order to be valued.

Especially if said group is constantly hated on for being who they are.

2 Likes

But here is the thing, I don’t hate the lgbtq community.

I loathe state this one here, but my first woman in my life, the one that tought me how to reconize a psychological attack, was BI.

You guys making attacks on me for being “homaphobe”, unjustly at that, is just wrong. why don’t you see this?

I just want everyone to be treated equally in a game, where such real life things shouldn’t be an issue.

New High Elves? Hmm I don’t get it.

Honestly Brae… I would never have brought it here in the first place… I would have just gone to Lann in DMs.

Why did you bring it here at all? Even your first post where you say he was talking behind your back?

You had a direct line access to him… its not like you didn’t have his discord.

He can’t read your mind.

7 Likes

I’m sorry, but after what someone who posts in these threads did to one of the members we are perfectly entitled to make sure everyone is comfortable with any new additions.

It irked no one, everyone thought such a vote was a good idea.

Okay, I’ve read all the posts you’ve made today and I did see several of those posts you made in the LGBTQ+ threads and I’m sorry but with context I can still understand his discomfort.

You don’t get to control how people feel about what you said.

I grew up in a small country town, I know people can say things they don’t mean or that they don’t understand or that they don’t realise the gravity of, however that does not mean that LGBTQ+ people are required to feel comfortable with those things.

LGBTQ+ people get a raw enough deal in real life, making a space where our LGBT members can feel comfortable is important to me and us in the discord and that’s simply not up for debate.

9 Likes