Void elves can look like blood elves but not vise versa

There seem to be only 40 members. (That I can tell anyways)

Lance is currently moving…

Are you sure this isn’t a miscommunication to some degree?

4 Likes

Lance has been in the middle of moving.

And you are the one who brought this up in the forums. We’ve decided to start voting on new members so people can express concerns in the vote thread, or privately with a mod. This is happening because people have come in in the past, including one who had harassed me in DMs.

So we are ensuring current members are comfortable with who joins.

And I don’t regret bringing up concerns. But both Lann and I voted yes for you to join. I can message you directly on discord if you want to further discuss it.

4 Likes

I will admit I was thinking Holy snap did the discord grow since I was there last. I mean even back then there were only like 35-40 members. It always seemed to me like a close group of friends that enjoyed talking and hanging out together both in wow and off. Although it has always been accused by some as being the nefarious secret lair of the Evil anti’s. But I will say my time there was great and everyone was really nice.

5 Likes

All we do is twirl our collective mustache, when Sylvanas let’s us borrow it.

5 Likes

Its much more that than anything else.

We do talk about things here from time to time, but its nothing like the conniving hive of scum and villainy that some pro-high elf folk try to make us seem.

No hate to Brae, we all get heated especially when it may appear to us that we’re under attack with no way to defend ourselves. But this was not the way to deal with it.

I won’t lie. I’ve complained about some folk there several times. But I also don’t exactly hide that sort of thing and I’m surely fine for anyone to see what I say there.

But I want to stress for anyone who is reading through all this, the Anti discord is not evil. We don’t make plans to rid the world of the Pro-high elf folk.

Many of us are pro High elf to some degree. Many of us are pro blood elf to some degree.

EDIT: Also full disclosure, I’m also a mod on the High Elf Discord. (Which I wont say much about in general because as a mod I feel like I shouldn’t on the forums. We have rules about that.)

9 Likes

:wave: Hello! I’m also there. And I’m definitely evil. /s

This this this. I think it is important to remember this when it comes to debates.

6 Likes

I’m not anti helf, I am just pro belf. Being pro belf always gets me labeled as being anti helf.

7 Likes

Very much this

4 Likes

Sammmeeee. I wouldn’t mind new High Elves on the Alliance, but I want them to be as different from Blood Elves as Nightborne are from Night Elves. Maybe a new model, with new animations. And in return, I’d like Horde to get Dark Rangers.

7 Likes

I was a helfer when I was made a mod in the anti server because they wanted mods from both sides of the argument.

3 Likes

When I still wanted high elves, I very much wanted them to have their own model as well.

6 Likes

I mean, you and I usually line up.

Which is why I occasionally run around waving the “everyone needs to be more FRIENDLY!” flag through these threads. We’re all passionate people. With our personal stances and pets.

Occasionally deeply bored people. I know this has made cleaning kegs today more… interesting.

4 Likes

because their skin was made that way by the void. The same taint that banished them from Silvermoon, so they’re not allowed back. They’re not even allowed to go to the sunwell.

Hair color? Whatever on that. Hair dye exists. Hair styles and dye is more on blizzard just not giving people what they want. Skin color is a different thing.

2 Likes

I live in an apartment I don’t have any pets.

If it helps, elf thread reminds me a lot of my cat.

Or if you’re really wanting a fixer-upper, it looks like Aggressor escaped onto the general forums… I’d advise against that, though.

I mentioned it 2 weeks ago, he said he forwarded it to guzzle, the fact nothing was done is on you guys not mine. Also I stated on here I wanted to speak about the subject privately, lann is the one that made it public.

Stop trying to blame me for your wrong doing.

Not really, I made one of said Discords. The vast majority of the time it’s really chill, there’s like 40 people. We talk about all sorts of stuff, we have an Animal Crossing channel, we have a cooking channel, we have a pet pics channel.

However every now and again we have drama like this where someone joins, saying that they just want to talk to people and then it turns out they actually wanted to get screenshots proving that we’re all Pixel Elf Hitler and post a bunch of stuff taken completely out of context. Like here, where someone has joined and has read through the discussion on whether we felt comfortable letting him in.

We had that discussion because a while ago someone from another discord server came in on an invite I had sent to someone else and sent unsolicited sexual harassment to one of our female members and I wanted to make sure all of our members were fine with any new inclusions.

8 Likes

funny thing about this, the screen caps I have isn’t even my own. it was given to me originally and I simply wanted to talk to a few ppl about what they said. The fact your trying to twist this is sad.

I would have never set foot in the discord if it wasn’t for that.

Gonna be honest, I don’t even remember a conversation ever occurring about you before you asked to join :woman_shrugging: The last time I remember you being mentioned in passing was some discussion about paladins and that was months and I mean months ago lol.

2 Likes

It was in feb of this year, and me and the person in question reconciled. Which was a reason why I even came to the discord in the first place. lol