Void elves can look like blood elves but not vise versa

As I said a few posts up, I was the one who brought the LGBTQ+ issue during voting in the discord. If someone told you it was Lann, they were lying.

None of it was brought up out of malice either, just concern for our LGBTQ+ members.

9 Likes

No idea why this was even brought up on the forums when it pertains more to the discord since you know, thatā€™s where this happened.

4 Likes

I love that you would be and that you are considerate that way, not that I needed another reason to like you but I have one. :blush: :blush: :blush:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s fair, Iā€™d prefer a different High/Half Elf model, myself.

Feel free to say hi on the server :wave:

1 Like

Yep, it absolutely should have been brought up in the discord, or with Lann or myself directly.

5 Likes

I mean despite that being brought up it was like a 14/3 vote if I recall. most people didnā€™t really care about his past and it was just a second hand worry and everything was fine until this was brought up for absolutely no reason. It wasnā€™t like a ton of people in the disc hated him.

3 Likes

You do always support more customizations, I have rarely seen you knock anyone for wanting well anything for any race.

2 Likes

I was excited to get to know him and hoped his stances were just a product of a lack of knowledge on the topic but I voiced my thought process out loud on being weary but also being optimistic and why I was voting yes, like thats why I wanted to clear my name so bad when he brought it up repeatedly but only in part like I was awful behind his back

3 Likes

Well we disagree on what is lore friendly but thats okay :hugs:

2 Likes

Why would I? I play 'em all too, and I donā€™t like to yuck someoneā€™s yum. Thereā€™s some customizations people ask for that I donā€™t personally care for (and some that exist that I REALLY donā€™t care for, looking at you, short Male draenei tail)ā€¦ but I just wonā€™t use them on my gang.

Anything we get is more shinies for me!

3 Likes

This is actually a really great way of looking at it despite me not agreeing with what others want for races either.

2 Likes

I discussed it with lance, the fact he didnā€™t say anything shows what your all about.

Concern over LGBTQ+ members :roll_eyes:

1 Like

itā€™s not concern when your calling people bigots or ignorant.

I left the discord just not long ago. Having trails on people isnā€™t right, and I donā€™t feel exactly welcomed since the subject wasnā€™t talked about until now and people refusing my offers to deal with it privately.

I never used those words, I said that I felt your stance came from a place of ignorance, but that because thats all it was I felt optimistic on someones ability to change their perspective. Thats what I was conveying.

No one else said anything even close to what youā€™re claiming either, maybe thats how you feel but why do you feel that way? People were just voicing their comfort levels and it was people mostly just positive regardless.

1 Like

The male draenei tail is literally the most pointless thing, though. Iā€™ve seen every other new customization out in the wild. Iā€™ve seen gaudy orc warpaint. Iā€™ve seen all the troll colors, and blue haired humans. Iā€™ve seen every shade of worgen eyes.

I have never seen the tiny tail on someoneā€™s male draenei.

Those are precious zots that could have gone to making the feathers work on another dwarf hairstyle.

But whatever, Bliz. WHATever.

1 Like

Never used those words, yet your using it now.

Having stances that come from a place of ignorance is not the same as calling someone personally ignorant.

And in the context of who should be upset

In just this thread you still echo the sentiment I feel is problematic, and I still feel that doesnā€™t make you a bad person on its own just that I would hope your perspective would change.

Why are you doing all this? You started with throwing shade, and like idk I wish you the best

3 Likes

You can discuss it with me. Iā€™m tired of people dogpiling Lann, especially when information is incorrect, which it often is.

4 Likes

I left the server, Lance should have the conversation of how I felt originally when I found out what was being discussed. If he didnā€™t start it, then I apologize, how ever it does not excuse making a trail of someone on a public platform whithout the person being able to defend themselves.

And no, a discord with over 300 members is not a private platform.