Void elves can look like blood elves but not vise versa

i think the mod missed it. i didnt even realize what was dropped until it was pointed out

1 Like

In the helf server?

noā€¦ i thought you were referencing something else

Say hello when you get there.

I go by Fezzy/Fenelon.

I agree with this.

This is a matter for dms not public forum.

Warring discords is overblowing it.

Iā€™m in both. Most of the time neither side cares about the other.

7 Likes

See, this is all convincing me discord are too much.

Speaking of LGBTQ+, Iā€™m hella ace and not to be a stereotype, but my drama aversion is high.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what I was referring to. The helf discord. Someone leaked real life info about an anti, and a helfer went on and on about wanting to rub said info in the antiā€™s face. Not a single mod said a thing about that, but I was warned for letting the anti know that said person had that info and wanted to be malicious with it.

The helf discord is not a place of sunshine and rainbows like some are trying to depict it.

5 Likes

Which I agree with but I think itā€™s unfair to bring up half truths to throw dirt on me and then after the fact say ā€œmy dms are open if you have an issueā€.

Obviously the issue lied with

I have a right to clear my name on

Itā€™s like throwing out just enough to make me look bad but trying to back pedal because realizing the forum in which it was done.

But I cleared my name on it and Iā€™m good, but back to having questions about Brae when prior to I was just excited to getting to know him moving forward.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Heh, thanks. I like that you usually try to keep it positive!

And your wide range of cheerful looking toons.

3 Likes

If you ever did join the non pro one coughs way Iā€™ll literally scream youā€™re so iconic

2 Likes

Oh you are just so lovely and sweet and thanks that made me laugh and smile in a very good and happy way. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I agree.

Brae should have started this in dms with you.

Not with mods, especially given the context of the event in question.

I widely agree with Fallyns take on that matter. There wasnā€™t a nefarious purpose that I could see.

7 Likes

I literally bookmark so much, and one of the reasons I book mark is if I just funny something funny and like I literally die because so many of your posts are just top tier

2 Likes

And trying to put your narritive into someone else, repeating it several times which btw is a psychology tactic to get people to beleive itā€™s the truth, makes you look any better.

I gave you 3ā€¦ no 4 or more tries to talk to this privately, but you choose to make it public. Your problem now.

Well Iā€™m happy to know that you like me as much as I like you because really that makes me really happy and like I said earlier in this thread I find things about you and traits about you as well as your posts very strong and very admirable as well so thank you and Iā€™m truly proud to call you my friend. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

2 Likes

Why am I an LGBTQ+ person responsible for reaching out to you because of things you said that made me weary?

If you had an issue you should have brought it up immediately privately to begin with you did so to throw shade I have a right to clear my name by providing the context you refused to provide originally, itā€™s done with. We can move on, or you can reach out like you should of to begin with idc.

2 Likes

I joined :woman_shrugging: I donā€™t agree with Void Elves getting High Elf options but Iā€™ve always wanted a new, unique High Elf model that looks different than Blood Elves.

2 Likes

For what itā€™s worth, Iā€™m pretty sure you werenā€™t trying to gaslight me deliberately, and Iā€™m kind of a stubborn old coot anyway.

4 Likes

I mean we went around in circles on the issue, like we were both repeating each other, but in the end I think you understood what I meant by what I was getting and I understand you werenā€™t doing so for any reason just you have a lot of stances / varying desires.

I want to say I didnā€™t reply to you originally because I just dropped it, I wasnā€™t trying to do anything but understand the situation, and feel neither of us were wrong, I just immediately the second I saw your original reply I respect you enough and can move on, it only became like a prolonged thing after.

3 Likes

I know what I believe and what I want, and Iā€™m generally pretty straightforward about it (MORE CUSTOMIZATIONS! LOTS OF 'EM! FOR EVERYONE! AS LONG AS THEYā€™RE SUPPORTED BY LORE!). That doesnā€™t vary.

ā€¦and also that you can, with a bare minimum of effort, make a blood elf that looks a lot like a void elf these days.

3 Likes